Fluorine

Charli XCX

Need you helps I’m making a XCXWorld demo album called xcxgirlinaxcxworld and I need help with what to put on the hype sticker? I was gonna put ‘exclusive demos of your favourite XCXWorld hits’ but I don’t think it sounds right lol any suggestions?

Does anyone know of an audio editing software I can use to edit songs to be “louder” but without distorting the quality?

there is no such thing, just like there is no way to resize a picture without messing with the pixels quality, because you are really stretching something and trying to make it bigger than it really is. It will lose quality one way or another because it hasn't enough resources, pieces, to be built in a bigger/louder/clearer way. All you can do is edit it softly, with very little changes so the distortion won't be so listenable, or try to smooth up the mess, but still a mess anyway...

Need you helps I’m making a XCXWorld demo album called xcxgirlinaxcxworld and I need help with what to put on the hype sticker? I was gonna put ‘exclusive demos of your favourite XCXWorld hits’ but I don’t think it sounds right lol any suggestions?

You could try "Includes XCXclusive Demo Tracks!" or something. Also, can you upload the font you used for the back of your XCX World cover design?! The font is beautiful.

8V7Yvel.png

there is no such thing, just like there is no way to resize a picture without messing with the pixels quality, because you are really stretching something and trying to make it bigger than it really is. It will lose quality one way or another because it hasn't enough resources, pieces, to be built in a bigger/louder/clearer way. All you can do is edit it softly, with very little changes so the distortion won't be so listenable, or try to smooth up the mess, but still a mess anyway...

Thank you! I was listening to Taxi and I found the mastering/mixing on it is to be louder than other songs in my library so I was wanting to edit the rest of the XCX World tracks to be louder too

Thank you! I was listening to Taxi and I found the mastering/mixing on it is to be louder than other songs in my library so I was wanting to edit the rest of the XCX World tracks to be louder too

I also noticed Taxi is extremely loud lol. You can change the volume in your iTunes settings.

8V7Yvel.png

Does anyone know of an audio editing software I can use to edit songs to be “louder” but without distorting the quality?

I always use audacity to change the volume of songs, it gives me satisfying results everytime