Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sorry for double posting but she keeps quoting the doom generation so I think we know what the theme for the video will be....

the doom generation it's one of my favorite movies ever and i can't help but see so many similarities (fashionwise) between rose and charli

i really want to see charli recreate this (if i didn't know better i would probably say this was charli)

da52a401731cbec9c177259282845dfa.jpg

btw charli's pop 2 village underground pink look reminds me so much of it

the doom generation it's one of my favorite movies ever and i can't help but see so many similarities (fashionwise) between rose and charli

i really want to see charli recreate this (if i didn't know better i would probably say this was charli)

omg why did i think this was actually charli slnkanlknk 

Same ugh and her plastic outfit aesthetic  :deadbanana:  I hope the check room makes an appearance!!!!

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Same ugh and her plastic outfit aesthetic  :deadbanana:  I hope the check room makes an appearance!!!!

troye and another boy on bed while charli sings her verses................... ugh  :defeated:

They better keep the slime visuals ugh I love it

same, i love the visuals so much and i hope the next color it's a light blue or a soft pastel yellow

sorry lol

Don't be sorry, they're all a bit coocoo crazy in here.

Anyway: The SOPHIE thread is dead in here. Most of them besides Charli and aome bigger girls.

I recommend to join the PC Music Shitposting group on Facebook. Over 1000 members and just nice guys, girls and in betweens ✌

Don't be sorry, they're all a bit coocoo crazy in here.

Anyway: The SOPHIE thread is dead in here. Most of them besides Charli and aome bigger girls.

I recommend to join the PC Music Shitposting group on Facebook. Over 1000 members and just nice guys, girls and in betweens ✌

Thanks!! i will, maybe they know about it.

thanks again :flutter: :flutter: :party:

if 1999 is the new xcx3 lead will boys not be on the album?? i find that hard to believe (leak believe)

I absolutely believe that Boys will be on the album, purely for streams and appeal of another song people will recognise.

Do you guys think that Charli would put Bounce on the album... as a bonus track?

I don't think any of the XCX World leaks will be on the new album, I'm imagining new material and potentially the tracks she played for fans at the Spotify event (White Mercedes, Blame It On Your Love and obviously 1999).

I’m looking forward to a fresh start for the new iteration of the album. Do we think she’ll still label it as XCX World?

tbh i hope not

the concept of 'xcx world' it's already made up in our mind, isn't it? it would feel a bit weird... at least to me