Fluorine

Charli XCX

Most of her production credits are attributed to Ayesha Erotica but Boy Sim also produced a few tracks, and I believe he's going to be at Charli's Femmebot Fantasy in Dallas, and I'm High's producer posts on the PC Music subreddit, small world.

I know Charli featured Slayyyter BFF track on Motherfucking Future playlist. Somebody make that collab happen already :defeated:

So now we can say it's official that the soundtrack was scrapped? Or this Friday we will have 2 new charli's songs and also new by Tommy?

Am I really gonna need to go to the movies and sit through a movie until I hear Bricks plays :crossed:

thats actually produced by Ghosthaus but Taxi is quite shook. Reinvented the sample Taxi could never

Her songs are so well produced and it's all diy! Awesome <3

she needs to get a good mixer, all of her songs are so noisy and every song has a different volume...

Considering she records from her closet and all the work is done without any budget, I find it very pleasing. I heard worse from bigger artists with label and all lmao

That Ayesha Erotica girl is really good at producing!!!! A.G. Cook found shook at his appartment (this track went out 1 hour ago)

why choose this song to promote her....like out of all the good work she has...you chose this....someone else's song... Ayesha is so good and I don't think that song does her justice at all, especially because of the artist's LQ mic, Ayesha's lyrics and production is so clever and reminiscent of the early 2000s, her music gives me LIFE, yall should just look through her soundcloud tbh...she has several bops https://soundcloud.com/pussysugar ANYWAYS this is the charli XCX thread