Fluorine

Charli XCX

I really do believe that we will get the album this time, this is being marketed as a brand new single and has a music video and promotion funded by her team. I don't think they'd risk the backlash of delaying this album again.

I really do believe that we will get the album this time, this is being marketed as a brand new single and has a music video and promotion funded by her team. I don't think they'd risk the backlash of delaying this album again.

its like they genuinely don't give a fuck now that shes not making GNO / Bounce PC-esque tracks & has a feature whos currently going on a semi-successful tour :/ 

I'm hyped to hear what the final sounds like but i know ill be disappointed the second i hear troye sivan singing unless its autotuned to fit charli

I kills me that Atlantic wasted the oppertunity to have her pomoing this single the entire time she was on one of the biggest arena tours in the country

It is genuinely insane, but I don't think Atlantic is to blame ahah. Charli obviously wasn't sure about the song when she did the Spotify event with fans, and that was during the second leg of the reputation tour? So it was already too late...

Plus Charli was obviously very set in her ways in terms of the PC music, it seems now she's willing to move on from that. And the fact that the first non-PC era track is Max Martin produced with a current feature (despite whether or not you like his music, has a large following and large streaming numbers) means the label are going to support her again... I'm very excited

honestly i used to be a fan of trove but he just bores me now. kind of underwhelmed by him being a feature on this i really wanted it solo. but as a marketing strategy i see why it happened. his vocals are going to kill me tho, i don't even like non autotuned vocals anymore  :toofunny:

It is genuinely insane, but I don't think Atlantic is to blame ahah. Charli obviously wasn't sure about the song when she did the Spotify event with fans, and that was during the second leg of the reputation tour? So it was already too late...

Plus Charli was obviously very set in her ways in terms of the PC music, it seems now she's willing to move on from that. And the fact that the first non-PC era track is Max Martin produced with a current feature (despite whether or not you like his music, has a large following and large streaming numbers) means the label are going to support her again... I'm very excited

Max Martin himself doesn’t have a large following..........he has a large industy following, but the public has no idea that he’s produced most of the hits from the past 15 years.

Who do we think charli will sign with when/if she (finally) release XCX3 and fulfills her contract with Trashlantic?

She should stay on Atlantic considering RCA and Interscape are just as terrible to their artists

Max Martin himself doesn’t have a large following..........he has a large industy following, but the public has no idea that he’s produced most of the hits from the past 15 years.

She should stay on Atlantic considering RCA and Interscape are just as terrible to their artists

Sorry, I meant Troye had a large following, yeah Max Martin is pretty much unknown to the GP, but to her label he's a big deal. And yeah, I imagine she would stay with Atlantic... RCA I think would be a worse choice for Charli... They don't really promote there larger artists, looking at the longevity and success of the latest campaigns from P!NK, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and Justin Timberlake etc.

Sorry, I meant Troye had a large following, yeah Max Martin is pretty much unknown to the GP, but to her label he's a big deal. And yeah, I imagine she would stay with Atlantic... RCA I think would be a worse choice for Charli... They don't really promote there larger artists, looking at the longevity and success of the latest campaigns from P!NK, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus and Justin Timberlake etc.

Imagine If they decide not to renew her contract :toofunny:

Who do we think charli will sign with when/if she (finally) release XCX3 and fulfills her contract with Trashlantic? 

she should become an unsigned artist like Sophie & Kim Petras

Imagine If they decide not to renew her contract :toofunny:

I think it's unlikely, considering she's a writer... it might just be a non-album contract (if that's a thing?)

XCX3 won’t fulfill her contract, she signed a 360 deal and is stuck with them

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

LMAO I didnt know her dumbass signed a 360 deal. Who told her that was a good move?!? RIP

Well I think she started with a development deal and then went into a 360 (could be wrong about) when she was quite young (late teens)

Well I think she started with a development deal and then went into a 360 (could be wrong about) when she was quite young (late teens)

Oh thats right I always forget that she signed major label when she was 16.......still tho.....