Fluorine

Charli XCX

Thank god the slime hasn't died! its easily one of her best aesthetics! Now we need Blue/White for White Mercedes. Red/Black for Party 4 U. Blue/Pink Come to my Party 

Don't get too xcxcited, that picture was made months ago, when everything was different about her releases. Even Troye wasn't meant for 1999. We still don't know what's going on for her on the next months

I feel like this far her covers TR, Sucker, the singles have all been pretty minimalist and mostly just her. I really liked the original XCX World shoot where there was a little more to the pictures, and I hope XCX3 keeps something like that

yeah i mean, the target audience for pop music literally wasn't alive in 1999 so it's weird to have a song with 2 people who were toddlers in 1999 singing about how much they want to go back to 1999. if it was framed like "i wish i was in my prime in 1999" yeah that'd make sense, that's nostalgia and feeling like you missed out on all that fun shit from the 90s, but the fact that the chorus is "i just wanna go back to 1999, back to when i was alive" is so weird 

okay nvm problem solved, forget my complaining i'm on board with this single let's do it

X----into me, into you----X

DohiyeJVsAAZgpK.jpg

this bitch looks good in every color phew

but the pink eyeshadow tho  :teehee:

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the same shade she had in GNO cover? They must've been shot on the same day no?

lilkimxchapelle.png

they revisited it this year, and it has a great chance of being released since they even shot that video for it. let's hope

God I hope so! I'm unsure if you saw but I was wondering if you knew if Sophie's or TIM version was on the xcx world tracklist draft you posted?

they revisited it this year, and it has a great chance of being released since they even shot that video for it. let's hope

*Won't get my hopes up, can't get my hopes up*

DO YOU WANNA HAVE SOME FUN????????

Hopefully she's rewritten the lyrics  :toofunny:

delete this, the tastelessness jumped out

the production and lyrics are 2 steps back for her, but enjoy

I like the track, but the version we have, lyrically is on par with Break The Rules