Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't wanna see anyone saying CTMP sounds like 2015 anymore!!!!!  :diva:  Come thruuuuuuuuu, latin charts!

your snippet actually includes one of my favorite lyrics of the song  :defeated: 

"I just wanna have some fun

I just wanna rock to the tom-tom drum

Calling out my girls saying, "oh my god!"

Now I got them good grades

Now I wanna go dumb" relatable af as a college student. 

rando question but does charli’s team make fckyeahcharli’s graphics?? like their twitter header?? they’ve had it ready as soon as she’s announced her singles and if they’re fanmade they’re very consistent with charli’s own graphics.

glitchmood made their recent layout

rando question but does charli’s team make fckyeahcharli’s graphics?? like their twitter header?? they’ve had it ready as soon as she’s announced her singles and if they’re fanmade they’re very consistent with charli’s own graphics.

that's an interesting thought, i dont think they ever post/mention leaks either right? 

I've never heard of her but Slayyyter really sounds like Charli meets LIZ making out with Paris Hilton and Kim Petras after a club night with 2007 Britney, doesn't she?!? 

She even borrowed Sophie wobble sound! Taxi is shook!

Most of her production credits are attributed to Ayesha Erotica but Boy Sim also produced a few tracks, and I believe he's going to be at Charli's Femmebot Fantasy in Dallas, and I'm High's producer posts on the PC Music subreddit, small world.