Fluorine

Charli XCX

why choose this song to promote her....like out of all the good work she has...you chose this....someone else's song... Ayesha is so good and I don't think that song does her justice at all, especially because of the artist's LQ mic, Ayesha's lyrics and production is so clever and reminiscent of the early 2000s, her music gives me LIFE, yall should just look through her soundcloud tbh...she has several bops https://soundcloud.com/pussysugar ANYWAYS this is the charli XCX thread

hi! this is my song! it might be my recording environment but my mic generally has pretty good quality (much better than the broken gaming headset i used to use!). ayesha is great! but again it's a charli thread! 

lo0VD4Y.gif

hey i'm sorry if you weren't into the song! i'm really proud of it and thanks for giving it a listen!!!! it's a little weird being a regular on this site and then having my song discussed lol!

hi! this is my song! it might be my recording environment but my mic generally has pretty good quality (much better than the broken gaming headset i used to use!). ayesha is great! but again it's a charli thread! 

hey i'm sorry if you weren't into the song! i'm really proud of it and thanks for giving it a listen!!!! it's a little weird being a regular on this site and then having my song discussed lol!

your song delivered like the last one you put out sweetie, we stan

enough discussion of this new jersey clown boy, he's truly over jeez

anyway if anyone doesn't have a new zealand spotify account yet, make one bc there should never be any time you listen to 1999 that doesn't count for at least something and i know y'all are gonna be itching for it tomorrow 

X----into me, into you----X

enough discussion of this new jersey clown boy, he's truly over jeez

anyway if anyone doesn't have a new zealand spotify account yet, make one bc there should never be any time you listen to 1999 that doesn't count for at least something and i know y'all are gonna be itching for it tomorrow 

so exciting, this is the first time im doing this! so i get a vpn and set it to a New Zealand location and then make the account and email with that location?

my reaction was towards 'ag found shook' not really about the song tho

so it wasn't personal since the song is actually a bop but i mean... ag = god  :flutter:

I really hope the album gets released this time. It must be frustrating for Charli to be YEARS in one project when you're so hyperactive

Let's do it like she said when she released No Angel: U BETTER FUCKING STREAM/PARTY/RAVE/DANCE/CRY TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER

I really hope the album gets released this time. It must be frustrating for Charli to be YEARS in one project when you're so hyperactive

Let's do it like she said when she released No Angel: U BETTER FUCKING STREAM/PARTY/RAVE/DANCE/CRY TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER

I hope some of the leaked XCX3 songs make the album... :ohno: