The Afterparty

7. Down Like Whoa

8. The One That I Die 4

9. I Wanna Be With U

10. Can You Hear Me?

11. Waterfall

12. Queen Lizzy

After The Afterparty

13. After The Afterparty (feat. Lil Yachty)

WcFwvEm.gif

It's always through Charli that I find the GOOD stuff in terms of new pop music... like either through her features, radio shows, or even just related videos. YouTube just started playing the new Rita Ora song after 1999... sorry this is kinda off topic... but WOW it's amazing! That production took such a great, unexpected turn. :defeated:

Charli and Rita are my U.K. pop queens for sure. :flutter: :flutter:

It's always through Charli that I find the GOOD stuff in terms of new pop music... like either through her features, radio shows, or even just related videos. YouTube just started playing the new Rita Ora song after 1999... sorry this is kinda off topic... but WOW it's amazing! That production took such a great, unexpected turn. :defeated:

Because of this thread talking about it I got into that song, I heard it once and was like hmm cute I guess then I saw it here again and the second time I was like...BOP!!  :defeated:

From the old XCX3 if 1 more song is released I want it to be Bounce! It’s such a classic bop & I really want to hear the final. Come To My Party is basically confirmed coming so I’m not counting that. I hope they won’t scrap the song & video. It also DESERVES RELEASE

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

From the old XCX3 if 1 more song is released I want it to be Bounce! It’s such a classic bop & I really want to hear the final. Come To My Party is basically confirmed coming so I’m not counting that. I hope they won’t scrap the song & video. It also DESERVES RELEASE

This is the TEA

I want to hear the final version of Bounce badly since Diplo said the final version has much more energy and production!

I know this is off topic but I saw her live on Saturday in Madrid and wow, she's such a sweetheart and LYLM is perfect, we stan.

giphy.gif

I follow neither :toofunny: sorry

It's technically her biggest hit, peaking at #3 in the UK. I'm personally not a fan, but after the success of that track it is obvious why Atlantic were willing to invest in 1999.

I honestly do not think it had anything to do with it and to make that connection is a reach IMO

do u think Charli played a part in convincing taylor to post that woke thing

...No.

1999 has 2 million streams!!! Let’s try to get it to 2,500,000 by the end of Wednesday & 3 Mil by Friday y’all!!!

Charli DESERVES the streams after we’ve let every summer single FLOP. Poor GNO & 5ITM video :toofunny:

her impact. 1999 getting barely any promotion from the label and still charting.  we need the video to come out :toofunny: