Fluorine

Charli XCX

i know it's been like 2 days of release but troye singing 1999 on his concert is probably the most promo we gonna have until the music video if she doesn't drop soon

i don't think there's a tv performance happening soon since it hasn't been announced yet so  :hdu:

i hope 1999 ends up being like fancy... no one gave 2 fucks until the mv and *boom* #1

we should talk more about this underrated bop  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

she did this whole song in one take. it's incredible how much talent one woman can have.

this shit take...

i wish dorian would go away she is terrible and it’s embarrassing of Charli to so closely associate with her

what's embarrassing about Dorian? her music is amazing, she's such a sweet and down to earth person... she deserves to be on charli's level. 

she did this whole song in one take. it's incredible how much talent one woman can have.

what's embarrassing about Dorian? her music is amazing, she's such a sweet and down to earth person... she deserves to be on charli's level. 

the fuck??? one take? i love stanning a god  :defeated:

+ dorian it's incredible, her work on refinery29 and queer history it's so on point and so important nowadays, you may not like her as a singer, but she's an awesome person and knows how to throw a party

1 Night is 1 of her best songs :defeated:

I forget to list it as a top pick because it’s under Mura Masa, but it’s seriously one of her top 5 best songs ever, definitely :legend:

The power... a hookup ANTHEM with so much emotion!!... :poordat: :crai:

14417469274.gif

was the lipgloss remix with brooke ever considered for an official release?

No, I don't even know if they recorded it. People have DMed Brooke about it & she says that she'll ask, but I don't think we'd get it unless it was a Bibi "Dreamer" random drop. 

this shit take...

i wish dorian would go away she is terrible and it’s embarrassing of Charli to so closely associate with her

Ummm not much more than most of the POP 2 guests, and she & Charli seem like they actually get along so well! It's cute, and Charli's said before that the parties around the U.S. would not be happening without Dorian's hard work. They seem like good friends. Dorian's not only super kind and genuine in person, but her music's been getting better every release. 

So uhhhhhhh can we get a radio adds date for 1999?

Yeah I wonder if Atlantic has those public somewhere?? They should send it soon... :ohno:

i will not tolerate dorian electra slander here, i literally went out for polish food at 4am w/ her and she's such a sweetheart, she works so hard and she is the one making these afterparties and shows possible and she has some really great music coming soon!! 

X----into me, into you----X

Honestly, of all the collaborators, Dorian's probably been the one around Charli the most in the past year. Recap: 

• RAYE: Came to POP 2 London, doesn't hang out with Charli as much as they used to but hopefully still on good terms. 
  • Starrah: Seems to give zero shits, didn't go to the LA POP 2 show & doesn't follow Charli on Instagram or Twitter  :toofunny: 
  • Uffie: Hard to judge...she did come out of retirement for "Babygirl," but hasn't done any of the shows. I wonder if they've even met irl
  • ABRA: Cool, seems to vibe with Charli, came to POP 2 LA
  • Cupcakke: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC & links up with Charli occasionally
  • Kim Petras: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC, hosting the 1999 afterparty
  • Jay Park: Tweeted at Charli a few months ago, I guess they'd link up if they were on the same continent?
  • Mykki Blanco: Still the most random collaborator on POP 2 I think...played at POP 2 LA, though, and did the remix of OOMH. 
  • Carly Rae Jepsen: Seems fine with Charli, went to POP 2 LA
  • Brooke Candy: Charli's oldest friend of the whole bunch lol, came to every POP 2 show so far except Paris iirc
  • Tommy Cash: Seems like a collab that came more from A. G. than her
  • Caroline Polachek: Seems to like Charli, came to a couple shows but again, more friends with A. G. than with her. 
  • Pabllo Vitar: Guess she & Charli are internet pals b/c they tweet @ eachother
  • ALMA: Formerly Charli's mentee in 2017, she's been in Finland like all year...she sang a song last night about "LA Money" and "fake LA bitches," so I hope they're still cool lol
  • Tove Lo: After the Drop the Mic episode, I guess they must actually be friends. 
  • : Obviously one of Charli's older friends, the Charli feature on her record must be a good sign
  • Dorian Electra: Always hanging with Charli when she can, super nice and genuine. Working super hard on touring on her own & putting out videos and songs and she still makes time to plan the parties with Charli.

i will not tolerate dorian electra slander here, i literally went out for polish food at 4am w/ her and she's such a sweetheart, she works so hard and she is the one making these afterparties and shows possible and she has some really great music coming soon!! 

tell them. of all charli collabs dorian has to be the only one that actually garnered my interest in solo work/artistry.

<p>

Honestly, of all the collaborators, Dorian's probably been the one around Charli the most in the past year. Recap:

• RAYE: Came to POP 2 London, doesn't hang out with Charli as much as they used to but hopefully still on good terms.
  • Starrah: Seems to give zero shits, didn't go to the LA POP 2 show & doesn't follow Charli on Instagram or Twitter :toofunny:
  • Uffie: Hard to judge...she did come out of retirement for "Babygirl," but hasn't done any of the shows. I wonder if they've even met irl
  • Cupcakke: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC & links up with Charli occasionally
  • Kim Petras: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC, hosting the 1999 afterparty
  • Jay Park: Tweeted at Charli a few months ago, I guess they'd link up if they were on the same continent?
  • Mykki Blanco: Still the most random collaborator on POP 2 I think...played at POP 2 LA, though, and did the remix of OOMH.
  • Brooke Candy: Charli's oldest friend of the whole bunch lol, came to every POP 2 show so far except Paris iirc
  • Caroline Polachek: Seems to like Charli, came to a couple shows but again, more friends with A. G. than with her.
  • ALMA: Formerly Charli's mentee in 2017, she's been in Finland like all year...she sang a song last night about "LA Money" and "fake LA bitches," so I hope they're still cool lol
  • Tove Lo: After the Drop the Mic episode, I guess they must actually be friends.
  • : Obviously one of Charli's older friends, the Charli feature on her record must be a good sign
  • Dorian Electra: Always hanging with Charli when she can, super nice and genuine. Working super hard on touring on her own & putting out videos and songs and she still makes time to plan the parties with Charli.
Just wanted to say Uffie is older and has a daughter so her not raging with Charli is super understandable. Uffies also only played like three times since her return at raves in LA so..... I really hope they’ve met but I wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t

Edited for spelling

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Just wanted to say Uffie is older and has a daughter so her not raging with Charli is super understandable. Uffies also only played like three times since her return at raves in LA so..... I really hope they’ve met but I wouldn’t be surprised if they haven’t

Edited for spelling

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. She did do a gig here in NYC a couple weeks ago, but I didn’t wait to see her come out b/c it was really dull when I was there...Uffie belongs to a different generation, honestly. I would love to see her & Charli hanging out though. :cuteface:

Astonishingly posting here not to complain about the thread but to express the fact that I have listened to the track 1999 by Charlotte Emma Aitchison featuring Troye Sivan Mellet and that it is now amongst the Charli songs I appreciate, a category that I can count on my hands so it's an impressive feat indeed

ZKcaooE.png

Astonishingly posting here not to complain about the thread but to express the fact that I have listened to the track 1999 by Charlotte Emma Aitchison featuring Troye Sivan Mellet and that it is now amongst the Charli songs I appreciate, a category that I can count on my hands so it's an impressive feat indeed

Wow, do you have 200 fingers?

BzhmW.png

• Starrah: Seems to give zero shits, didn't go to the LA POP 2 show & doesn't follow Charli on Instagram or Twitter  :toofunny: 
  • Kim Petras: Super sweet, seems to love Charli, came to POP 2 NYC, hosting the 1999 afterparty

Oh no, is there tea between Charli and Alma? What do you mean 'formerly' Charli's mentee?

I checked and they're both still following each other on Twitter and Instagram. What exactly was their creative relationship?