Fluorine

Charli XCX

is there any way to buy a song on itunes us when u are not in the us

yes! by gift cards!! I did it, cause US CHARTS are the only who counts... No one looks for charts of a country that is not big for the industry, like Latin American countries or underdeveloped countries... 

UK, US CHARTS are the only ones that counts... hahaha

You just need to creat an account with an US Adress (look on google for one of a hotel or something you want) and then buy a gift card over a trust site like offgamers... 

... you clearly didn’t press the link because it’s Queen Lizzy lol

no... I didn't cause we already talk about it a few pages back about it... It looks like some gays are too lazy to go back a few pages back and read what's the thread about... SO I feel pretty annoying when SOME PEOPLE really SPAMS ALL THE TIME with the same thing, or when everybody is TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING (today 1999) and SOMEONE JUMPS OUT with something we already discussed or THE DREAM XCX TRACKLIST when that already passed... 

Because half of the people in this thread are saying his verse is trash and that he can't sing

Those two things arent mutually exculsive, his singing can be garbage (it is on this song) and he can still bring in his large fanbase to help te song.

The comments on her Jimmy fallon performance of bounce were savage lmao to be fair she sounded really bad and was serving looks but not vocals

Anyways the locals hated on it so much that they took the video off YouTube

I think the video was taken down cause her label canceled the album... That's my thought...

just saw charli’s instagram story. isn’t she like at #7

yeah but at POP CHART... in General Chart she is still at 25...

we can't expect a top 10 or top 5 without promo

i wish atlantic would give charli the budget for a radio 'tour' like most artists do, tv performances (i mean even tinashe performed on GMA and today show, TINASHE!!!!!), a bit of networking w/ some other artists from the label...  :defeated:

no... I didn't cause we already talk about it a few pages back about it... It looks like some gays are too lazy to go back a few pages back and read what's the thread about... SO I feel pretty annoying when SOME PEOPLE really SPAMS ALL THE TIME with the same thing, or when everybody is TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING (today 1999) and SOMEONE JUMPS OUT with something we already discussed or THE DREAM XCX TRACKLIST when that already passed...

I’m not lazy? A few pages back people were talking about Can You Hear Me and then someone was talking about Queen Lizzy and you were rude? Unless “a few pages back” has suddenly changed meaning overnight!! Please don’t be overdramatic. This is the Charli thread not the 1999 thread? People can talk about other things lol! Anyway... I hope you have a nice day! X

today I went to uni and I when the class was about to start I took my laptop out

I had forgotten that last night I fell asleep with my laptop and didn't close any tabs

I had ps open with the 1999 slime cover, I was sitting on the front row so everyone saw it LMAO

luckily for me I'm studying to become a nurse so it didn't look so out of place  :deadbanana:

we can't expect a top 10 or top 5 without promo

i wish atlantic would give charli the budget for a radio 'tour' like most artists do, tv performances (i mean even tinashe performed on GMA and today show, TINASHE!!!!!), a bit of networking w/ some other artists from the label...  :defeated:

Don’t think I’m going to sit by while Tinashe slandar is thrown around this thread given that Charli is about 1 more failed release away from being on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.

Don’t think I’m going to sit by while Tinashe slandar is thrown around this thread given that Charli is about 1 more failed release away from being on the next season of Dancing With the Stars.

Tinashe is obviously following Normani’s footsteps, which means her Love Lies is coming!!!

giphy.gif

omg this exchange SENT ME  :toofunny:

tinashe's manager: giphy.gif

in all seriousness what i meant was that if tinashe can perform even with her label putting her down every single time they can and not allowing her to do what she wants to do, why not charli?

Xcx World will be forever my fav party album (together with Artpop) + her magnum opus to me and tbqh that album has potential but unfortunatelly it was ahead of its time, nobody would ever understand it. She did THAT! but lets move on from pc music, its not happening with Atlantic but at least it gave us so many bops. Come through new era

I'd argue that 1999 fits the concept of what XCX3 was always supposed to be... it's got that big, commercialized PC Music flavor. Like people were saying how CTMP would fit perfectly alongside this and I'd tend to agree.

...it still could be coming angels! :defeated: :defeated:

Y'all trashing Bounce but I wont forget about everyone saying it was pop revolution when she first performed at Pop City (people begged Bounce more than R&r at the time and almost like taxi was being begged on twitter) Bounce is that bitch and its a club banger and she was born only for that, period. I wouldnt of course promote it as a single but its a nice club song

I'd argue that 1999 fits the concept of what XCX3 was always supposed to be... it's got that big, commercialized PC Music flavor. Like people were saying how CTMP would fit perfectly alongside this and I'd tend to agree.

...it still could be coming angels! :defeated: :defeated:

yea yeah sure I need ctmp to be released :(