Fluorine

Charli XCX

Almost in the overall top 20 songs in both US + Canada!

Side note: I’m pretty sure I heard a while ago that gifting songs would no longer count for charts.. not sure if it’s true but regardless it’s still a nice way to give someone the song officially and give Charli coins at the same time :P

omg wh

Its up to #25 on iTunes US!!!!!!!
Quote this (if you live in the US) with your favorite Charli XCX memory and I’ll pick 5 people to gift the song to!

when I met her at the mng in my city and she signed my ZOMBIE sweater and was like "omg you have one?!" 

she also hugged me when I cried like a little bitch, im also in the XCX worldvid for like 2 seconds

I've legit just made a playlist on Spotify with 1999/NA/Focus/GNO/5ITM on loop and just left it playing on my laptop all day with headphones in djskdnsjs hopefully it all counts

a true hero

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

Just downloaded Spotify on my work computer to stream (with the comupter on mute)

Streams don't count if the volume is down, also if the song is on repeat. 

You have to play a different song every few streams as well to refresh the algorithm. 

Streams don't count if the volume is down, also if the song is on repeat. 

You have to play a different song every few streams as well to refresh the algorithm.

Spotify’s volume is all the way up, the comupter itself is muted, so it counts.

Strange that she went back to that logo after changing up her direction with the monthly drops - I've seen some people say that it's because After The Afterparty and Boys might be on the album and the slime aesthetic is for monthly drops which might start again.

Charli gives ZERO fucks about cohesivity. Zero...don’t read into it too much. :P She was winging the monthly drops lmao, and I’m just glad the the cover looks nice.

Even without speaking to any insiders, it's obvious that her label don't hate her. Post-sucker, they never forced her to release anything she didn't want to. Yes, she had to record Issues, Our Boyfriend etc when she didn't want to, but they never forced her to release any of the tracks. She hated Boys but chose to release it for the video she envisioned. Equally, they funded her studio time for stuff like Afterparty, Girls Night Out, Taxi etc. Notice how nobody is complaining about that. Atlantic aren't as evil as some of you portray them to be.

Agree that Atlantic are providing a big amount of freedom for an artist that doesn't make big money aside from her cult fanbase, but to act like charli wanted to release boys is hilarious she was given a list of songs and she picked the one she hated the least for commercial success because Atlantic wanted a pay off after funding her more experimental ventures and it still didn't work.Remember this is the woman who said her songwriting meant everything to her and that she'd be nothing without it.