Fluorine

Charli XCX

Y'all are so catty today! calm down girls and stream/BUY 1999 by the legendary singer and song writer Charli XCX

literally.......!

she’s top 30 on iTunes so she won xx

Its up to #25 on iTunes US!!!!!!!

Quote this with your favorite Charli XCX memory and I’ll pick 5 people to gift the song to!

gifting doesn’t help it chart btw, it doesn’t count as separate sales or w/e i believe, but doing it out of kindness is still good :-)

literally.......!

she’s top 30 on iTunes so she won xx gifting doesn’t help it chart btw, it doesn’t count as separate sales or w/e i believe, but doing it out of kindness is still good :-)

It should still count on iTunes charts tho, so it will at least get some promo that way!

i believe thats choli baby 100%, i love this demo so muuuchh. idk if its part of the old xcx3 tracklist but i put it in mine.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Well tell that to the other user who said she was in this position. Either way my point still stands, I don't care for the song but I'm not upset Charli released it. I'll support the music from Charli that I like listening to. 

Even without speaking to any insiders, it's obvious that her label don't hate her. Post-sucker, they never forced her to release anything she didn't want to. Yes, she had to record Issues, Our Boyfriend etc when she didn't want to, but they never forced her to release any of the tracks. She hated Boys but chose to release it for the video she envisioned. Equally, they funded her studio time for stuff like Afterparty, Girls Night Out, Taxi etc. Notice how nobody is complaining about that. Atlantic aren't as evil as some of you portray them to be.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

she's currently #25 on the US charts omg...... this is the best she's had since boom clap. not only did we get a massive bop but it is giving her so much more commercial success and this is just the beginning. I can't stop crying, we did it kids.

Its up to #25 on iTunes US!!!!!!!

Quote this (if you live in the US) with your favorite Charli XCX memory and I’ll pick 5 people to gift the song to!

Seeing her live in Detroit with Bleachers in 2015... Also just recently, the whole club literally ERUPTING to “I Love It” at Hakkasan: MGM Grand... it was at that point when I knew that Charles is indeed a legend! :legend: :defeated:

I don’t accept gifts though lol, already purchased and streaming 1999... just wanted to comment. :D

is there any way to buy a song on itunes us when u are not in the us

is there any way to buy a song on itunes us when u are not in the us

You would have to set up a new iTunes US account and it would wipe all the music thats currently in the account youre using.