Fluorine

Charli XCX

SERIOUSLY... like how about shutting up if you don’t like one song? i for one find this to be very aligned with futuristic pop sound, like sorry she isn’t releasing Focus/No Angel every week but literally get over it or go stan Kim Petras omg nobody cares.

Imagine hating fun this much. It's really not that serious, dude

SERIOUSLY.... NO, we are allowed to discuss our OPINIONS on a song of an artist we like in the DISCUSSION thread of said artist. so how about you fuck off and continue scrolling instead of attacking us for not liking a song? 

it would be so cool if she released 1999 on cd single or cassette like back in the 90s/early 2000s for fun. also would make more sales from fans.

#28 on US itunes?

And people said troye wouldn't help her at all??

:party: HIT :party:

Edit: Let's just hope the gays aren't too distracted with A Star is Björn to give Charli and TroyeBoy some Spotify Streams...

"shout out to the person who hacked me"

it would be so cool if she released 1999 on cd single or cassette like back in the 90s/early 2000s for fun. also would make more sales from fans.

I really think it's funny how fans have gr8 ideas like this, not her team/label etc.

we should be her team instead  :toofunny: 

my exact thoughts, if Charlis about changing the future of pop she should realize this ain't it.  :crossed:  whichever fan told her to keep 1999 was truly caught up in the moment of her playing new unreleased. its just so bland compared to the things she could release imo

I wouldn’t say that... I mean, Charli doesn’t have to be putting out Vroom Vroom-type, weird, progressive future-pop stuff to “change the pop landscape”... With stuff like 1999, it SORTA has that super toned back clubby, PC Music feel, but the main point is like, she’s just making cool pop music. It’s not exactly ground-breaking, but she’s putting that little bit of extra focus on doing something different with the production, and she does her thing. That hook on 1999 is honestly pretty unique IMO. It kinda has a different flow... and the way it repeats with the “Take a ride to my old neighborhood. I just wanna go back...” it’s different.

Like it’s pop music, without being generic. Most pop is super formulaic and Charli isn’t afraid to stray from that, or challenge the industry in that regard, and that’s why she’s “changing pop.” Now the “Vroom Vroom/mixtape” Charli... that’s where the legend jumps out lol and she’s really doing something out there and cutting edge. That’s like Charli unfiltered, but she still brings that creative side to her mainstream stuff too. She does what she wants, sticks to her vision, shakes up the formula, and that’s what makes her the “innovator.”

eh i don’t think so, this woman has been thru enough to just get shat on for no good reason lol. people do this every time she releases a single and it’s fucking annoying... like the negativity was very present for after the afterparty and boys, too. It’s OLD

your 2 brain cells must've forgotten you weren't hired on this forum to post about what you think is right or wrong xx

no one is shitting on 1999 all i said is shes capable of better songs?

i've stanned every song up until this point im allowed to dislike a SINGLE song out of her discography especially if its a featured collab? everyone here stanned Dirty Sexy Money solo harder than the original ..

#28 on US itunes?

And people said troye wouldn't help her at all??

:party: HIT :party:

Edit: Let's just hope the gays aren't too distracted with A Star is Björn to give Charli and TroyeBoy some Spotify Streams...

Wow! Great news... Charli cracked the top 40! ...and 30. :D

:party: :party:

I wouldn’t say that... I mean, Charli doesn’t have to be putting out Vroom Vroom-type, weird, progressive future-pop stuff to “change the pop landscape”... With stuff like 1999, it SORTA has that super toned back clubby, PC Music feel, but the main point is like, she’s just making cool pop music. It’s not exactly ground-breaking, but she’s putting that little bit of extra focus on doing something different with the production, and she does her thing. That hook on 1999 is honestly pretty unique IMO. It kinda has a different flow... and the way it repeats with the “Take a ride to my old neighborhood. I just wanna go back...” it’s different.

Like it’s pop music, without being generic. Most pop is super formulaic and Charli isn’t afraid to stray from that, or challenge the industry in that regard, and that’s why she’s “changing pop.” Now the “Vroom Vroom/mixtape” Charli... that’s where the legend jumps out lol and she’s really doing something out there and cutting edge. That’s like Charli unfiltered, but she still brings that creative side to her mainstream stuff too. She does what she wants, sticks to her vision, shakes up the formula, and that’s what makes her the “innovator.”

We should pin this on this thread for a while. :hooker:

You're my president!

OMG that's so weird but I just realized Troye's bridge might be about him touching himself over JTT???!?!?!? LOL my dirty mind

King of sexual body discovery on childhood (which is pretty normal, but considering he was 3, still sounds pretty weird dnakdj)

im tired of the gays assuming i meant she needs to continue making PC music, I've stanned since Nuclear Seasons IDC about the bubble pop synth shit 24/7 I'm saying compared to the unreleased material NOT just the exchange tracks that weve heard she has so much more she could do. I completely understand shes gonna release whatever she wants but just thought i could share my opinion on this discussion thread but its turned into nothing but negative feedback from gays telling me I'm not allowed to think anything but praise 

Someone called it mediocre, reductive and insinuated it has no emotion, but go off sis

i meant me and the other person who was being read but YOU go off(line) thinking you can hop into my post generally defending myself and think im speaking for every fag and their mother

I'm not gonna support a song I don't enjoy with a feature of a person I don't like just so she can score a hit which will only result in more hit chasing. Charli will find her way out of this major label wrestling match when the time comes.

I’m SO sick of you guys pushing this Charli is a hostage by her label narrative. They let her release essentially two 10 track albums last music produced pretty much entirely by PC Music, they let her release an extremely experimental EP a little over a year after Sucker came out, they let her release 4 singles leading up to this one. I have honestly never seen a major label give an artist this mech freedom to release when its not making the label big money. The reason we don’t have her third album yet is because a hacker leaked it, not her label holding it. She doesn’t need to find a way out of her label, she needs to find a way to get her fans to stop leaking her music and for people to actually buy/stream/support what she releases.

Babe just read a few pages back, we already talk about it, it was a concept and it leaked while ago... And a few pages back we said it! Stop spamming with something old!! Today's the moment of 1999

... you clearly didn’t press the link because it’s Queen Lizzy lol

Y'all are so catty today! calm down girls and stream/BUY 1999 by the legendary singer and song writer Charli XCX

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7