Fluorine

Charli XCX

This a career highlight, I'd lover her to perform like a hits medley

Break The Rules / 1999 / Fancy / Boys / Doing It / Girls Night Out / No Angel / Famous / After The Afterparty / Boom Clap

So yall just gonna ignore the part in the Noisey interview where she says "I think after this tour I won’t open for anybody again."?

Do you have a link to the interview? Please

So yall just gonna ignore the part in the Noisey interview where she says "I think after this tour I won’t open for anybody again."?

hell yeah she's going headline or nothing, bout it

X----into me, into you----X

This a career highlight, I'd lover her to perform like a hits medley

Break The Rules / 1999 / Fancy / Boys / Doing It / Girls Night Out / No Angel / Famous / After The Afterparty / Boom Clap

Do you have a link to the interview? Please

https://noisey.vice.com/en_au/article/gye8k4/charli-xcx-1999-troye-sivan-interview-reputation-tour-2018

"she doesn’t know whether her long-awaited third album will materialise in 2019"

Like damn, where is the album?

I really think at this stage she'd benefit from releasing a body of work that will be marketed and promoted for the GP... Even if it is label driven and not 100% what she wants to do. 1999 is the perfect time to kick this off, stick Boys on the album too. I'm worried that mixtapes or one off singles are only going to get her so far.

However with no plan for an album, it makes sense now that Billboard stated the monthly drops will continue.

I was just about to say something... I'm not too sure how to interpret that! :ohno:

Either she's got something big in store where she reaches the next level, or she's going to headline smaller shows along the lines of the POP 2/club gigs... I hope she's still planning on going strong either way. I'd hate to see her disappear...  :( 

I was just about to say something... I'm not too sure how to interpret that! :ohno:

Either she's got something big in store where she reaches the next level, or she's going to headline smaller shows along the lines of the POP 2/club gigs... I hope she's still planning on going strong either way. I'd hate to see her disappear...  :(

I really don't think she's planning a solo tour or such - perhaps continuing the underground shows?

However, I can see why she doesn't want to open for other artists anymore - she's underappreciated at the shows and is forced to perform certain songs (Fancy, I Love It, Boom Clap etc)… And no offence, but she's opened for Halsey, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift globally and it hasn't really benefited her career in any way.

it's official, charli leaks 100% cancelled

I don't really get it. She was upset about material that was intended for release getting leaked, but scrapped material? I'm not so sure