Fluorine

Charli XCX

This is a new XCX3 sound i can get behind!!! I live for the song and will be giving the good sis coin and streams. (Gonna use the Green slime pic instead tho- don't drag me, I think the official cover is basic) :hooker:

don't change the cover, if you do the streams won't count.

giphy.gif

Actually I’d prefer to stand. Are you really trying to act superior because you know what a lossless file is? Please don’t pull that audiophile superiority nonsense with someone who has been collecting records since before you knew what a lossless file was. Unless you’re using an audio system thats pushing into the thousands of dollars, your lossless files are pretty much the same as a 320kbps mp3, except theyre taking up more room.

i said none of these gays know what lossless is because obviously the "search results on google or twitter" will give crappy mp3s or the m4a files, but i mean, go off

i said none of these gays know what lossless is because obviously the "search results on google or twitter" will give crappy mp3s or the m4a files, but i mean, go off

FLAC is also true lossless with the silence compressed so it's the actual file size in real lossless

The new production is FIRE, Oscar literally teaching Max how it's done

I like Troye, but he's useless on this. His vocal delivery has been the same since 2016 and I felt like I was listening to a track off Bloom when his verse started

And the fact that he's singing about a "he" when he was 3 at the time is kinda disturbing

I'll be streaming this all week long though

Also, can you imagine Kim on this? She would've SNAPPED  :defeated:

I just wanna know, does an official version with the new production without Troye exist? Not asking for a link, just wondering

i'm not even mad about troye's verse because he literally says "but a boy can fantasize"  :toofunny:

even if you buy it it still counts as streams when you listen to it so don't fucking change anything

actually it doesn't, only if your account is connect with apple music

if you buy the song on the itunes store it's already done and count as a sale, so it doesn't matter if you change the cover/tag except if your apple music account synchronize

i'm gonna buy on itunes but i'm not streaming on apple music bc i have spotify

And the fact that he's singing about a "he" when he was 3 at the time is kinda disturbing

troye and charli are less than 3 years apart in age... also, it's just like a childhood crush reference because JTT is a certified cutie 

Y'all are too used to soundcloud demos from independent artists who produce on audacity, that's why you're prefering 1999's demo over the final one. 

This is pure pop gold, this is what I miss most about pop charts. I was really afraid of it being too basic, but happily she proved wrong. ♥