Fluorine

Charli XCX

i have bought every mixtape and single since boys and i have the same plans of buying 1999 tonight

but for the love of charles can someone send me a link?

ill drop my receipt tonight 2 prove im not a flop fan

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

What actual like concrete confirmation did we ever have that Max Martin actually produced 1999? I get that an “insider” said it but like its sounding like and looking like they were lying.

Didn't Charli mention it at the Spotify event? Can anyone confirm?

What actual like concrete confirmation did we ever have that Max Martin actually produced 1999? I get that an “insider” said it but like its sounding like and looking like they were lying.

I was going to ask the same thing... 

it's not on new music friday AU & NZ i'm gonna riot she's literally about to tour there

It's literally number 2

On spotify the credits say this

fuuUW62.png

FzytWEW.png

i just finished my 3rd listen through the song and wow it's really good! 

i don't even notice troye, all i can hear is our lord and savior charles

cant wait to gift this to everyone i know with an iphone

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Didn't Charli mention it at the Spotify event? Can anyone confirm?

I mean Oscar Holter works with Max Martin occasionally and I think he may be signed to Max for a publishing deal (I’m guessing this it may be wrong) so maybe thats what she meant? Like it was worked on with Max Martin’s camp