Fluorine

Charli XCX

That 2016 press bio on Atlantic's website  :toofunny:

I feel like this is the only time we've heard her label say anything positive about XCX3...

BEFORE THE AFTERPARTY, THERE WAS A GIRL CALLED CHARLI. SHE LEARNED THE TRUTH ABOUT ROMANCE. SHE BROKE THE RULES AND SHE LOVED IT. SHE MADE THE WORLD FANCY AGAIN. NOW IT’S 2016 AND CHARLI HAS SHARPENED HER UNIQUE VOICE AND VISION. XCX IS THE SYMBOL SHE WEARS ROUND HER NECK, A SIGNATURE, SOMETHING TO SHOUT BACK WHEN THE CROWD GOES ‘CHARLI’!

CHARLI XCX TURNS US ALL INTO ANGELS. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ENTER A WORLD OF PURE FUN, INTOXICATING MELODIES, AND NONCHALANT EMPOWERMENT. LOVE POTIONS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. THERE’S A WISH ON EVERYBODY’S LIPS AND A GENIE INSIDE EVERY BOTTLE. IT’S THE SOUND YOU WANT TO HEAR BEFORE TONIGHT TURNS INTO TOMORROW.

That 2016 press bio on Atlantic's website :toofunny:

I feel like this is the only time we've heard her label say anything positive about XCX3...

BEFORE THE AFTERPARTY, THERE WAS A GIRL CALLED CHARLI. SHE LEARNED THE TRUTH ABOUT ROMANCE. SHE BROKE THE RULES AND SHE LOVED IT. SHE MADE THE WORLD FANCY AGAIN. NOW IT’S 2016 AND CHARLI HAS SHARPENED HER UNIQUE VOICE AND VISION. XCX IS THE SYMBOL SHE WEARS ROUND HER NECK, A SIGNATURE, SOMETHING TO SHOUT BACK WHEN THE CROWD GOES ‘CHARLI’!

CHARLI XCX TURNS US ALL INTO ANGELS. CLOSE YOUR EYES AND ENTER A WORLD OF PURE FUN, INTOXICATING MELODIES, AND NONCHALANT EMPOWERMENT. LOVE POTIONS COME IN ALL SHAPES AND SIZES. THERE’S A WISH ON EVERYBODY’S LIPS AND A GENIE INSIDE EVERY BOTTLE. IT’S THE SOUND YOU WANT TO HEAR BEFORE TONIGHT TURNS INTO TOMORROW.

omfg I literally lost my serotonin reading this

someone hoarding the demo better leak it within the next week or so because they took so much out of the final

I too would appreciate the solo, but mainly so I can dub the missing lyrics back in.

:spice:

honestly who gives a shit about the demo when the final it’s here available for streaming... i mean who cares about the cutted lines?!?!? stream this shit stop being annoying over every little thing smh

I do like the released one and I've bought it. But I'm so confused as to why they would cut the recorded lines away so it no longer makes sense. 

"CD, old Mercedes" vs. "CDs in an old Mercedes"

Plus did they need to pay licensing to mention Fresh Prince?  :usrs:

:spice: