Fluorine

Charli XCX

1999 is a VERY cute girl I hope this gets radio play and some hype especially with this deadweight troy feature I hope he's ATLEAST useful enough in popularity to get charli some coin because the twink offers absolutely nothing to the song as expected. The BOMT reference was everything I screamed

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

The song starts really quick and ends so soon, I'll need a simple extended version at least finalizing the chords sequence from the end, because it sounds like someone plugged the radio off lol

The song starts really quick and ends so soon, I'll need a simple extended version at least finalizing the chords sequence from the end, because it sounds like someone plugged the radio off lol

Buy and stream the official version instead

Why does the start of the song begin right away I feel like I’m missing something sjsjjss

Anyways this is GOOD in order for it to smash Atlantic and the fans have support it as much as possible

When 1999 comes out tonight make sure you:

Buy on iTunes (where the song is, not at the top) : helps the sale counting towards the song and for iTunes Charts algorithms

SHAZAM at least 10 times a day (don’t spam or it won’t count) : helps discovery/more likely radio spins

Stream from Spotify/Apple music PLAYLISTS : helps maintaining its playlist position and or moving up

when streaming on YOUTUBE don’t stream on your account, always refresh page when done, only like when signed in

REQUESTING, on radio request as much as possible whenever you see a link

anything else???

giphy.gif

I expected Troye to be worse so imagine my surprise, he's actually not that bad at least on first couple of listens. Somewhat a mediocre track but surprisingly okay and not completely meh like most of her material these days (I listened Pop 2 like 2-3 times and haven't gone back to it since the release so...)