Fluorine

Charli XCX

I dont know about anyone who stans her like me (at least like me) in my city in Brazil, I am little monster but Charli is really something pop music needs nowadays and she has so much potential and its such a nice queen ❤ I'll love her forever

also being from brazil i feel extremely lonely as a charli stan mainly bc i'm from nordeste aí já viu né but it's okay

every day i try to push charli into people's ears and minds

world domination is coming

Quantas pocs brasileiras em um mesmo fórum

My dream tracklist for the album would be:

Come To My Party

Girls Night Out

Party 4 U

Bounce

No Angel

Taxi

Down Like Woah

5 In The Morning

Focus

Queen Lizzy

Blame It On Your Love

Mona Lisa

White Mercedes

+ Bonus Tracks/Deluxe

Ahem... there is a serious lack of Good Girls and Waterfall... :usrs: :toofunny:

1999 is mediocre, not gonna harp on about how talentless troye is because wbk, but this whole 90s nostalgia has literally beaten the horse to DEATH. Are we not all sick of this by now? it feels so reductive. I just want more songs that showcase emotion and feel like the future.

my exact thoughts, if Charlis about changing the future of pop she should realize this ain't it.  :crossed:  whichever fan told her to keep 1999 was truly caught up in the moment of her playing new unreleased. its just so bland compared to the things she could release imo 

my exact thoughts, if Charlis about changing the future of pop she should realize this ain't it.  :crossed:  whichever fan told her to keep 1999 was truly caught up in the moment of her playing new unreleased. its just so bland to the things she could release imo

You guys need to understand that shes signed to a major label. They want a hit from her. She can’t just release PC Music stuff. Support the song so that Charli has the money and agency with her label to release things like the mixtapes that may not be commercially pallatable.

You guys need to understand that shes signed to a major label. They want a hit from her. She can’t just release PC Music stuff. Support the song so that Charli has the money and agency with her label to release things like the mixtapes that may not be commercially pallatable.

I'm not gonna support a song I don't enjoy with a feature of a person I don't like just so she can score a hit which will only result in more hit chasing. Charli will find her way out of this major label wrestling match when the time comes. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I'm not gonna support a song I don't enjoy with a feature of a person I don't like just so she can score a hit which will only result in more hit chasing. Charli will find her way out of this major label wrestling match when the time comes.

There is no “label wrestling match”. She is making & releasing music that she enjoys. She’s not “hit chasing”, she’s doing what she wants and the label supports her. You should support her too instead of trying to peddle the exhausted “poor Charli is a prisoner” narrative.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

There is no “label wrestling match”. She is making & releasing music that she enjoys. She’s not “hit chasing”, she’s doing what she wants and the label supports her. You should support her too instead of trying to peddle the exhausted “poor Charli is a prisoner” narrative.

Well tell that to the other user who said she was in this position. Either way my point still stands, I don't care for the song but I'm not upset Charli released it. I'll support the music from Charli that I like listening to. 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

SERIOUSLY... like how about shutting up if you don’t like one song? i for one find this to be very aligned with futuristic pop sound, like sorry she isn’t releasing Focus/No Angel every week but literally get over it or go stan Kim Petras omg nobody cares.

1999 is mediocre, not gonna harp on about how talentless troye is because wbk, but this whole 90s nostalgia has literally beaten the horse to DEATH. Are we not all sick of this by now? it feels so reductive. I just want more songs that showcase emotion and feel like the future.

Imagine hating fun this much. It's really not that serious, dude

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~