Fluorine

Charli XCX

sounds weird but i would love to see what could come out of charli x pete scum (he produced a major part of sza's ctrl) or ronny j cause i need rapper charli to come alive again

SZA is an r&b artist and Scum produced mostly the slower, more neo-soul tracks on Ctrl? If you want rapper Charli I’d rather her work with Charlie Heat or Mike WiLL Made-It because I feel like Charli’s shouty approch to melody would not soubd good on a neo-soul track.

SZA is an r&b artist and Scum produced mostly the slower, more neo-soul tracks on Ctrl? If you want rapper Charli I’d rather her work with Charlie Heat or Mike WiLL Made-It because I feel like Charli’s shouty approch to melody would not soubd good on a neo-soul track.

noo i said rapper charli bc of ronny, he produced kream by iggy, hi bich from bhad, i feel like his productions would slap so hard with charli's vocals

now about scum, i would like to see charli experimenting with something a bit more acoustic/chill like supermodel or 20 something both produced by scum

imagine a surprise december drop :flutter:

white mercedes and the diamond outfit would've worked perfectly </3

can't believe that there's no pink photoshoot

I mean is that not cos of her synaesthesia, Sucker was pink, so it makes sense none of these songs are pink?

Also that means she originally didn't see GNO as orange...

I mean is that not cos of her synaesthesia, Sucker was pink, so it makes sense none of these songs are pink?

Also that means she originally didn't see GNO as orange...

orange was for blame it on

i want to believe that pink was always intended for gno, i can't see another color for it

orange was for blame it on

i want to believe that pink was always intended for gno, i can't see another color for it

I mean it's likely. Maybe GNO wasn't ever planned to be released hence why there's no pink shoot?

Maybe that's why she was so excited in the XCX World vid cos her label were releasing it and it got BIO's artwork instead cos it was ready to go.

Ugh I'd really love for the album (I know we ain't getting one) to be called POP HELL

I'm imagining an intro called Not All Angels Go To Heaven... Then have AG do a remix of ATAP feat Allie X for the closing track and call it After The Afterparty (AFTERLIFE Remix)

You're the reason why people never leak shit

So you really believed for more than one second that amongst dozens of people always asking for leaks on this topic, his request of getting decent unmixed stems is the reason why leakers don't leak?

DYkhs14.gif