Fluorine

Charli XCX

She said she’d “make” another album, implying she hasn’t started work on it at all and tbh, I’d rather the new album to have literally all new songs on it

imagine believing in everything she says 

I really feel like After the Afterparty is too old. And then have No Angel, Girls Night Out, Taxi, and Come To My Party.

I'm expecting it, it's a great song! And I mean looking at other releases from Atlantic / Warner or any label, Bebe had I Got You (2016) on Expectations (2018), Dua Lipa had Be The One (2015) on Dua Lipa (2017), Zara had Lush Life (2015) on So Good (2017) and Rita had Your Song (2017) on Phoenix (2018).

And I think Come To My Party is pretty much confirmed with the music video and new mix? Otherwise are label really are dumb! I'd personally like No Angel and Girls Night Out cos they fit the vibe and are fan/Charli favourites.

However do not get your hopes up for Taxi!

She said she’d “make” another album, implying she hasn’t started work on it at all and tbh, I’d rather the new album to have literally all new songs on it

Yeah... This album has been in the works all year, if not since 2017 alongside the mixtapes.

She's probably just mad that her label announced it before she did so tried to play devils advocate and deny it to fans. But the statement from Asylum and her webstore confirming a new album is coming kinda gave her away!

I think she's being tactical with fans now and is trying to get 1999 to be a bigger hit... I bet if it doesn't go top 10 we still get an album.

I'm expecting it, it's a great song! And I mean looking at other releases from Atlantic (or Warner), Bebe had I Got You (2016) on Expectations (2018), Zara had Lush Life (2015) on So Good (2017) and Rita had Your Song (2017) on Phoenix (2018).

And I think Come To My Party is pretty much confirmed with the music video and new mix? Otherwise are label really are dumb! I'd personally like No Angel and Girls Night Out cos they fit the vibe and are fan/Charli favourites.

However do not get your hopes up for Taxi!

Yeah... This album has been in the works all year, if not since 2017 alongside the mixtapes.

She's probably just mad that her label announced it before she did so tried to play devils advocate and deny it to fans. But the statement from Asylum and her webstore confirming a new album is coming kinda gave her away!

I think she's being tactical with fans now and is trying to get 1999 to be a bigger hit... I bet if it doesn't go top 10 we still get an album.

zara is in sony

imagine wanting ATAP and Boys on the album  :deadbanana: 1999 is the only song already out that should be on it, leave the monthly drops as they are and keep things moving forward. I'd rather new songs take up space on a track list than songs we've had for years already. A 2019 release with a lead single from 2016 is just... disgusting. I'm just happy she confirmed she's working more with AG and SOPHIE 

What's all the tea on the CTMP video? How do we know it's been shot?

I believe she posted pics of something on twitter a while back and it said 

"Charli's House Party" and it was like a barbie house or some shit lmao

I don't really remember. 

Then a couple people here who know things mentioned it could be for the music video... i think.. haha

yeah this is what I need to know. If they shot the video already, that must mean the song *will* come out eventually right? Otherwise why spend the $$$ on a vid?

Probably naive of me to think that lol  :toofunny:  Now that I've fallen in love with CTMP I want it to get released so bad!! It's one of her best songs and the world deserves to hear it. And it's one of the most obvious choices for a video! It's a no brainer

If what we’ve heard so far is true, the 3 confirmed songs that we’re sure of are 1999, Come To My Party, & Blame It On Your Love! Other tracks are possible such as Party Party & White Mercedes but they do have a chance of not making the cut. Of anything I’m just curious as to how the album will sound like

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

as far as I know CTMP video was shot in february of this year and i thought everybody knew that it was a thing lol

didn't bloomforyou confirm it?

I don't really remember. 

Then a couple people here who know things mentioned it could be for the music video... i think.. haha

it was being teased all over her insta story back then too. there were so many people there, directors, lights, props, etc. there's not a chance it wasn't for a music video. they rented out a whole house for it :rip:

I don't really remember. 

it was being teased all over her insta story back then too. there were so many people there, directors, lights, props, etc. there's not a chance it wasn't for a music video. they rented out a whole house for it :rip:

https://twitter.com/FckyeahCharli/status/998007824046264321

giphy.gif