Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember some executive of Atlantic said back in December of last year or January the same as we're discussing now again, that the label has plans for her to release an album... And then in March - April She said she was going to release so much music that we were going to get tired of her... And she did, but mostly collab...

I think she likes releasing mixtapes cause she has freedom to put whatever she likes, but she is such a good queen that also wants her people to be payed for their hard work and Atlantic doesn't want to throw  extra coins... Just like the rumor of taxi, is supposedly  Sophie wanted more money than expected and that's why Atlantic / XCX wanted to buy it...

And I think it's  the same case with UMRU'S party party...

I remember some executive of Atlantic said back in December of last year or January the same as we're discussing now again, that the label has plans for her to release an album... And then in March - April She said she was going to release so much music that we were going to get tired of her... And she did, but mostly collab...

I think she likes releasing mixtapes cause she has freedom to put whatever she likes, but she is such a good queen that also wants her people to be payed for their hard work and Atlantic doesn't want to throw  extra coins... Just like the rumor of taxi, is supposedly  Sophie wanted more money than expected and that's why Atlantic / XCX wanted to buy it...

And I think it's  the same case with UMRU'S party party...

taxi isn't a rumor, sophie told fans at one of her shows over the summer and charli confirmed it a few weeks ago at pop2 sydney which makes sense because sophie can release it her way on her terms rather than through charli and atlantic which makes everything difficult for her. on the other hand, umru is still the coproducer of party party, it's not HIS song, he did minimal work on the track (sound effects and some percussion sounds - everything else was AG). they just don't want to release it right now because she doesn't like it the way it is.

Someone from Discord said they're leaking ptb in 5 days. They're trading it for something that they may also leak. The person played it for me & and a girl. They're not joking.

better stream 1999