Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's so sad that CTMP is still unreleased because it's literally like Charli's anthem. Everything about it is just SO Charli -- out of all her party songs this is like THE party song. It's one of the most essential songs in her discography tbh and it deserves to be a huge hit single and get played at every one of her shows. 

JUSTICE FOR COME TO MY PARTY.....and all of her other leaked songs too. But especially CTMP  :crossed:

It's so sad that CTMP is still unreleased because it's literally like Charli's anthem. Everything about it is just SO Charli -- out of all her party songs this is like THE party song. It's one of the most essential songs in her discography tbh and it deserves to be a huge hit single and get played at every one of her shows. 

JUSTICE FOR COME TO MY PARTY.....and all of her other leaked songs too. But especially CTMP  :crossed:

Absolutely this...

ctmp > 1999

TBH, and yall will probs stone me for this so go off bc i barely read this anyway haha, but i'm over 1999 already  :creep:

and nothat doesn't imply me demanding 'omg CHarLI RELASE 10 MORE SONGS RN' -- i'm content with waiting for new music from her cuz yea she has given us a lot this year :)

i'm just saying that the love I had for the song has worn off already (two months?); however, CTMP is a diff story  :defeated:  I still bop to that like everyday 1.5 years later lol. It's a classic! Idc if it's 'a hit' or not -- it's a song that defines her personally as an artist and deserves to shinneeeeee

soooo yeah! i'm siked for what's next whenever it comes! 

(and no, i'm not streaming shit -- I buy my music bc I listen offline more than anything   :P )

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

tommmy cash didn't save delicious, pop2 autotune did

his verse is literally fucking AWFUL why do you people lIKE THIS?

ok sis we moved on from this convo, we get it people doesn't appreciate tommy's incredible verse (and adlibs) on delicious and how it is one of the best parts of the song as well, chill  :creep:

tommmy cash didn't save delicious, pop2 autotune did

his verse is literally fucking AWFUL why do you people lIKE THIS?

pop 2 is literally her rawest record to date... just bc she has amazing singing skills it doesn't mean it's autotuned... ugh... 

Pop 2 is so fucking excellent. I am happy to wait for a record (though I would wish for Charli to act less like she is opposed to the idea of an album) cause Pop 2 is so perfect like what did we do to deserve it?

Someone from Discord said they're leaking ptb in 5 days. They're trading it for something that they may also leak. The person played it for me & and a girl. They're not joking.

whats the thing theyre trading it for ddddd

kiss kiss hoebag

but it is auto tuned....

Nothing wrong with that either... I love autotune when used in the right context. Charli makes it sound awesome too.

This isn’t directed towards anyone either, just like general masses, but more people need to get woke about autotune lol, like it’s not exactly the “pitch-corrector” that most people think it is. I mean if people hate pitch correction, it’s literally on most/all natural sounding vocals too, so either there’s every reason to complain about like every single recorded song ever, or none at all. :toofunny:

Hmm I find it very interesting that 1999 is rising on the charts yet is hardly played on the big radio stations like capital but baby by clean bandit/Marina has barely broke the top 20 and yet is played consistently every few hours its weird.

a l o y a p tumblr_mrtn5eKg6a1s1te62o1_250.gif

Hmm I find it very interesting that 1999 is rising on the charts yet is hardly played on the big radio stations like capital but baby by clean bandit/Marina has barely broke the top 20 and yet is played consistently every few hours its weird.

it's just marina's curse. everything she touches, will flop

Someone from Discord said they're leaking ptb in 5 days. They're trading it for something that they may also leak. The person played it for me & and a girl. They're not joking.

people still want pop the balloons??? chile...

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber