Fluorine

Charli XCX

The bangs are not it, please god get rid of them

I dont think she ever specifically said SuperLove was for an album. I’m pretty sure it was a TR concept that didnt match the album but she realized its potential ans she released it. I dont think it was ever meant for Sucker

superlove is a sucker outtake, one of the earliest songs made for the album :( they were gonna put it as the deluxe track but when Home came out and red balloon got mildly successful they cut superlove out once again.

is there any way that us non-uk angels can help 1999??

I don't think there's anyway you can affect the charts, but maybe just watch the music video to increase views?

little known fact Superlove is actually about the backlash to Charli's hairstyle

"I think your hair looks much better pushed over to one side, How do you feel about me?"

can't wait to hear part 2 about her bangs aY1P7iD.gif

We did it for fun

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

So if XCX3 is a thing...

• The only XCX World tracks I'd want are After The Afterparty, Boys (streams), No Angel, Girls Night Out and Come To My Party (and it's music video).
  • Blame It On (Your Love) better be on the tracklist
  • Not too many features (looking at you Pop 2), we want a Charli album
  • KILLER ARTWORK

I really feel like After the Afterparty is too old. Boys and 1999 should be enough. And then have No Angel, Girls Night Out, Taxi, and Come To My Party.