Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wish she would release the summer singles as multiple 12" singles. She could put 5ITM with a remix as the b-side, pressed on grey vinyl. Same goes for Girls Night Out, except it'd be pressed on orange vinyl. She could drop 1999 with a remix as the b-side or with the demo / solo version, pressed on neon green vinyl. And obviously, put Focus as the a-side, and No Angel as the b-side, pressed on purple vinyl. Hell, she could even drop this, and add a second "double single" with Come To My Party and Blame It On Ur Love as the b-side, pressed on blue vinyl. She could sell them individually but also in a stunning boxset. She'd never do this, but fuck me, what a concept.

Agreed. I get that people don't want these songs on XCX3 (if that's ever gonna be a thing), but they're too good to not get some sort of physical release, especially with that great artwork.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

since my memory sucks who was the team behind the xcx world photoshoot? i mean, all the digital art, not the pictures per se

photography/creative direction- bradley & pablo (ideas based from AG)

retouching- timothy luke & hannah diamond

styling- lisa katnic

I wish she would release the summer singles as multiple 12" singles. She could put 5ITM with a remix as the b-side, pressed on grey vinyl. Same goes for Girls Night Out, except it'd be pressed on orange vinyl. She could drop 1999 with a remix as the b-side or with the demo / solo version, pressed on neon green vinyl. And obviously, put Focus as the a-side, and No Angel as the b-side, pressed on purple vinyl. Hell, she could even drop this, and add a second "double single" with Come To My Party and Blame It On Ur Love as the b-side, pressed on blue vinyl. She could sell them individually but also in a stunning boxset. She'd never do this, but fuck me, what a concept.

If shes gonna do seperate she should do 7”. I’d honestly just prefer her to put all the summer singles (minus 1999) on one 10” or 12”.

photography/creative direction- bradley & pablo (ideas based from AG)

retouching- timothy luke & hannah diamond

styling- lisa katnic

tysm

oh timothy... i hope charli keeps working with him no matter what

i need a charli x declan colab, or a charli x joji

charli x joji is my dream come true

something very backseat, layers and layers, vocals............ ugh

visual wise XCXWORLD was really a whole another level... like the n1a shoot was cute but sis...... this......... this is art. leonardo can't relate. michelangelo is shaking in his boots. raffaello has been found dead. cause of death: wig snatching

mseUTli.jpg

Like, imagine scrapping this... How?

“We (Charli and Tommy Genesis) have one song called ‘Bricks’, which is in this movie called ‘Assassination Nation’, but they haven’t got the rights for the soundtrack yet so we can’t release it.”

the fuck???

you mean to tell me that they record a song for the movie but the label/movie/whatever haven't got the rights yet to release it? lol

https://www.coupdemainmagazine.com/charli-xcx/15079

im calling the police

“We (Charli and Tommy Genesis) have one song called ‘Bricks’, which is in this movie called ‘Assassination Nation’, but they haven’t got the rights for the soundtrack yet so we can’t release it.”

the fuck???

you mean to tell me that they record a song for the movie but the label/movie/whatever haven't got the rights yet to release it? lol

https://www.coupdemainmagazine.com/charli-xcx/15079

literally just found out charli is saying “ cherry garcia swirl “ and not “ cherry glossy swirl “ in girls night out ... i’m so dumb. and off topic but i also just found out today that lorde says “ lovers spit left on repeat “ and not “ lovers split left “ in ribs ...