Fluorine

Charli XCX

have you heard the rest of the xcx world album? and have you seen the photoshoot that leaked? there's nothing 90s party girl inspired LMAO

right because girls night out, good girls, taxi, WGFU, 1999, and like almost every other song arent

Whew I just listened to Track 10 for the first time in a while and suddenly I don't even want BIOYL anymore. No way they can one-up the ethereal cyborg masterpiece that is Track 10.

This is just a fact...BIOYL is cute but Track 10 is like the next Pokémon evolution of the song lol, it just takes everything the next level. No shade to BIOYL but I'm just kinda indifferent towards it

Whew I just listened to Track 10 for the first time in a while and suddenly I don't even want BIOYL anymore. No way they can one-up the ethereal cyborg masterpiece that is Track 10.

That’s what I’M saying!

“BIOYL” is already here and better than what we actually know as BIOYL lol.

The worst song in her discography is probably break the rules, but on a good day it still bangs

she said once in an interview when she wrote the song she was like "LOL WHO IS THE DUMB BITCH THAT'S GONNA HAVE TO SING THIS"

e0p7lt9.gif

right because girls night out, good girls, taxi, WGFU, 1999, and like almost every other song arent

good girls, taxi and wanna get fucked up have nothing that reminds me of the 90s....... LOL

1999 does't even sound like something from the 90s musically, it just references to that "good old days" concept, but it's nowhere near the "90s party girl" concept you mentioned. 

xcx world is more inclined to the y2k aesthetic (and even so, a stretch) than 90s party honestly... but the whole concept was just a futurist place run by charli and a safe space for all the angels to party like there's no tomorrow i believe

I've always thought that XCXWORLD was partly inspired by the naughties (our naughties... 2000). The cover reminds me of one of those videogames you'd find in 2006 or 2007 online, with bright, colorful features, somewhat reminiscent of plastic and bubblegum. Like, it looks like she's straight out of the sims or something. And I love it. It's so cool

edit: omg i literally googled y2k aeshtetic and it's literally that... im so gay

Blame It On can rot tbh. It sounds painfully generic and dated... maybe a 2015 release would have been cute but not 2019. Track 10 already sh*ts all over it so I don't understand the desire to release it. Also I don't get the Break The Rules hate tbh. The production is actually pretty unique and yes the lyrics are kinda dumb but so are the lyrics to most her songs lol that's what I love about Charli tho