Fluorine

Charli XCX

BOUNCE FINAL SHOULD'VE BEEN RELEASED INSTEAD OF GNO. PERIOD.

HONESTLY REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE EXCITED FOR THE AUGUST DROP THEN NOTHING CAME TILL 1999 IN OCTOBER? BOUNCE/TAXI (pre Demo leak) DOUBLE RELEASE IN AUGUST WOULD OF ENDED THE GAYS. THE OPPORTUNITY!

Imma cut a bitch if someone leaks the new CTMP I swear. Let her release it.

Watch it get leaked in LQ/MQ and Charli/her team scrap it and we end up with no HQ CTMP and two LQ versions.

HONESTLY REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE EXCITED FOR THE AUGUST DROP THEN NOTHING CAME TILL 1999 IN OCTOBER? BOUNCE/TAXI (pre Demo leak) DOUBLE RELEASE IN AUGUST WOULD OF ENDED THE GAYS. THE OPPORTUNITY!

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  BOUNCE AS THE AUGUST DROP WOULD'VE BEEN LEGENDARY  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Bounce final needs to be officially released AND have a sick music video, can you imagine the visuals charli and kyary could make together for this song? It would be like taking LSD on the streets of harajuku in a music video and I'm here for that bitch

idc if the song flops, Bounce needs to join her sisters No Angel/GNO and be officially released 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

It’s probably a demo of CTMP as opposed to a new version, no? I think we’ve heard snippets of a CTMP demo with a different synth line or whatever

I think BloomForYou confirmed that CTMP has been updated in some way (correct me if I'm wrong)

tbh I think the leaked version of CTMP is perfect, I love the bridge as it is, but since it's already a few years old at this point I can understand why she would want to update it to keep it sounding fresh

I just really hope whatever she does, she gets a good feature on CTMP.

That song is going to be another big career staple of hers, it will take off. It will solidify Charli's title as the new party pop girl.

As for those of you who say Bounce deserves to be released...  :toofunny:  Listen to yourself say it... LMAO

Bounce wouldve been a great bonus track or just a filler for the fans on the original concept of XCX World, but the idea it is or was ever single-worthy is MADNESS.

The song flopped so diggity dang hard on jimmy kimmel that Atlantic had to pull the performance from YouTube for awhile  :toofunny:  The song just never was meant to be.

Whereas Girls Night Out!!! Would've launched Charli's idea of a 90's party girl PC album into overdrive and everyone would've been here for it. GNO is a career highlight of both SOPHIE and Charli and was deserving of an official release, Bounce however... too deflated

guys stop freaking out, no one has the final CTMP! a fanmade edit of the leaked version was played, as were most of the things played there

damn ok. well I'm glad they don't have the final so they can't leak it, but also bummed cuz I thought it was a sign we were one step closer to official release....

ppl gotta stop getting fooled by fan edits lol, they're always so obvious to spot

anyway stream 1999