Fluorine

Charli XCX

they haven't done much since 2015, I think all they've done together this year is screw it up. they have around 30 songs, don't think we will hear any others besides blow your mind or pop the balloons tbh

how do u know they have 30 songs together?

I think AG brought him in to do additional production on I Got It & Party Party.

Ah that makes sense, thanks! I also need to hear the solo version of I Got It, she kills them verses.

do you guys think the monthly singles will be on the album?

I doubt it, maybe 1999 will be. She has so many unleaked songs that have all the potential to be on the album, and she's constantly making new music so I don't see why she would put already released songs on the album.

qfrWuBl.png

I think No Angel and Girls Night Out would fit on the record better (in terms of sound - judging by 1999 and Come To My Party).

However I'm not expecting any of them on the album.

I doubt it, maybe 1999 will be.

I mean 1999 is pretty much confirmed. Charli stated it was the first single from an upcoming project and her official store says "1999 from the upcoming studio album".

I doubt it, maybe 1999 will be. She has so many unleaked songs that have all the potential to be on the album, and she's constantly making new music so I don't see why she would put already released songs on the album.

same, maybe they use boys or atap, for the streaming numbers, i would love to see a 16 track album tho

no, they were never part of the era, she stated multiple times that she released them just bc we were requesting them a lot online. if she does end up including one or two i won't be annoyed because they are all terrific tracks but i don't know well they would blend together. the only track that could fit is focus 

Charli has stated a few times that Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 are actually albums and just labeled as mixtapes for more creative freedom, so isnt N1A  technically XCX3, and Pop 2 XCX4?

She considers them as albums, but in her discography they are officially mixtapes, meaning the upcoming album is XCX3. Otherwise H&E and SU would have been XCX1 and XCX2 etc.

I think AG brought him in to do additional production on I Got It & Party Party.

it wasn't in the studio

AG made the original versions during the 24hr album which charli hated very much ( :rip: ) and sent the parts to umru to add the sound effects over. two of charli's worst songs  :toofunny:

it wasn't in the studio

AG made the original versions during the 24hr album which charli hated very much ( :rip: ) and sent the parts to umru to add the sound effects over. two of charli's worst songs  :toofunny:

Did she like any of the 24hr album songs? Cos I Got It and Party Party are the only ones we've heard, and if she hates them aha, doesn't say much about the rest.

Did she like any of the 24hr album songs? Cos I Got It and Party Party are the only ones we've heard, and if she hates them aha, doesn't say much about the rest.

nope, she really really hated them. the only reason why we've heard I got it and party party are because they had additional production by umr* and she was okay with them plus the features being added in. 

nope, she really really hated them. the only reason why we've heard I got it and party party are because they had additional production by umr* and she was okay with them plus the features being added in. 

RIP

Dreams

Everything

20 Steps

7 Days

I Don't Wanna Know

In My Arms

Happy Now