Charli XCX

someone with TKO in hq?

i want it

yall cant really be bothered to

1. use the search bar
  2. scroll the pages
  3. be kind when asking for something

????????????

Can anyone recomend me Unreleased songs? I have already listened to Sticky (my fav), Taxi, TKO, R&R (all of them bops)

I'm obsessed with Sucker, the album is fucking good :trisha: every bop on this record is great. I also have listened to Vroom Vroom and Pop2

and ofc I have spent my summer streaming 1999

A Princess Song, Cuts Like Diamonds, Rhinestone Hearts, 14 (album), Art Bitch, Save You, Valentine, Angry All The Time, Interior, Midnight, Don’t Know Your Name, Boyfriend Material, Strobelight, Pirates, In The Darkness, Atomic (Live), Let’s Make Love, The Lonely Jaguar, Our Boyfriend, Coo Coo Crazy, X-Ray Specs, & if you haven’t yet you should hear the leaked XCX3 album, True Romance, & Number 1 Angel!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

merch is back again and still has the "a song from Charli XCX's newest studio album": https://charlixcxstore.com/products/neon-green-long-sleeve-tee?variant=21593750470714

An announcement must be coming sooner rather than later - obviously this was launched too early and taken down, but nothing has been edited before reupload. XCX3 is alive and breathing!

So are we never gonna hear Bricks then

Nobody actually knows... it might be on the soundtrack that comes in January? If not then it'll be a case of waiting for it to leak.