Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/taylor-swift-netflix-reputation-doc-773319/ 30 seconds with charli singing shake it off with tay from REp tour gig on netflix

netflix exclusive? so her parents are not gonna be able to watch it on the Telly

If you could remove one track from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

I’d remove Out of My head because I really think it ads nothing to the tracklist besides empty features and I’d replace it with an autotuned pop 2 version of Round & Round.

If you could remove one track from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

I’d remove Out of My head because I really think it ads nothing to the tracklist besides empty features and I’d replace it with an autotuned pop 2 version of Round & Round.

id replace Delicious (ft tommy cash) with Delicious (solo). Huge improvement!

xMcVPI7.jpg

I'd replace Out of My Head with a finished pop 2 version of Sticky featuring cupcakKe tbh, it would be a lipgloss part 2 type thing and would connect Pop 2 with N1A in a way.

qfrWuBl.png

same, i'd remove out of my head and replace it with party for you tbh. or party party but with a male feature.

same, i'd remove out of my head and replace it with party for you tbh. or party party but with a male feature.

Party 4 You would've been perfect for Pop 2, they wouldn't even have to change the production, because it already fits in.

qfrWuBl.png