Fluorine

Charli XCX

If you could remove one track from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

I’d remove Out of My head because I really think it ads nothing to the tracklist besides empty features and I’d replace it with an autotuned pop 2 version of Round & Round.

I would replace Track 10 (bc we still have another pop version that might be coming) with the og song to be since the beggining on Pop 2: PARTY PARTY

If you could remove one track from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

I’d remove Out of My head because I really think it ads nothing to the tracklist besides empty features and I’d replace it with an autotuned pop 2 version of Round & Round.

i'd do what you did (although I don't really care for Tears or Delicious either) but I'd probably add Taxi 

Round and Round feels a lil bit too N1A-y. Idk

If you could remove THREE tracks from Pop 2 and replace it with an unreleased song that she had recorded before Pop 2 that would have been reworked for Pop 2 what song would you remove, what would you replace it with, and why?

I would remove Tears and replace it with Party 4 U, Then remove Delicious and replace it with Party Party, Then finally replace Porsche with the Believe cover, thus changing the order of the tracks,

Thus giving us the perfect icy future pop album.

POP 2

01. Backseat (feat. Carly Rae Jepsen)

02. Party Party (feat. Kim Petras)

03. Lucky

04. Party 4 U

05. Unlock It (feat. Kim Petras & Jay Park)

06. Femmebot (feat. Dorian Electra & Mykki Blanco)

07. Believe

08. I Got It (feat. Brooke Candy, CupcakKe, & Pabllo Vittar)

09. Out Of My Head (feat. ALMA & Tove Lo)

10. Track 10

I would remove Tears and replace it with Party 4 U, Then remove Delicious and replace it with Party Party, Then finally replace Porsche with the Believe cover, thus changing the order of the tracks,

POP 2

03. Lucky

04. Party 4 U

07. Believe

10. Track 10

this heresy...........

POP 2

03. Lucky

04. Party 4 U

07. Believe

10. Track 10

Bish I said one song.........

i'd delete backseat and replace it with losing my cool reworked with ag/sophie. it might sounds crazy and i know that LMC is old af but idk i feel like losing my cool with more pc music sounds could by something interesting.