Fluorine

Charli XCX

what even is that cover art?? did they use picsart or photoscape to make it? that's sad

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

girl...charli prbly spent her last remaining coin on getting a seat at the MET gala so visuals and budget are OUT the door  :toofunny:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

grey seems about right

o9yivbr05tx21.jpg

do i REALLY have to see that in the MV of my favourite singer? Like i just had dinner and this pic almost emptied my stomach. Sis Lizzo really out there trying to normalize obesity uh?  :facepalm:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not body shame.

Can you not post pics of a fucking predator on charliboards thanks

so are all the people who have a melanie signature/avi supposed to get out or what? 

what the fuck.........

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good. 

Seeing such fake politically correct/woke bs in Charli's mv kinda gets on my nerves.

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not body shame.

i'm all in for body positivity when it really is body positivity, Lizzo is not slightly overweight, she's straight up obese, and ther's nothing wrong with that too BUT ALSO nothing to be proud of, it's a fucking disease that should be cured for the person's own good. 

Seeing such fake politically correct/woke bs in Charli's mv kinda gets on my nerves.

omg get the fuck out of here wtf