Fluorine

Charli XCX

If anyone's interested in buying a signed copy of Vroom Vroom Vinyl PM me ladies

how much are you selling it for? i have two signed sealed copies as well and i have no idea what people are selling it for hahah

lABVyGE.png

I dont think Marina was shading Charli, I think she was shading the multiple publications that ripped her new album apart......

well, i haven't really planned on selling one of them though. i'm based in norway, haha

I had a signed one and a non signed one and I sold the signed one for like $150 USD a couple years back.

When AJayll reacts to Nightmare but not BIYOL... the homophobia... (jk she's actually a kween but I really hope she'll react to BIOYL)

She really likes Lizzo so maybe she does. Back in the day she really liked Charli but she never reacted to any of the monthly singles, not even 1999.

She really likes Lizzo so maybe she does. Back in the day she really liked Charli but she never reacted to any of the monthly singles, not even 1999.

Yeah I was super surprised that she didn't touch the monthly singles.. I wonder if Pop2 kinda turned her off from Charli since she didn't seem to have a lot of opinions on it at least from her reaction video.. 

giphy.gif