Fluorine

Charli XCX

Blame It On Your Love is so good I'm loving it. It's so catchy I actually think it's a really good single choice. Let's hope she does some kinda promo and tries to get onto a BBC playlist or something soon. someone leak one of the demos in hq plsss

I think it's on BBC Radio 1's list.

:spice:

I always thought she said “I just wanna change you up” and honestly if i focus on the word “change” i still hear “change” but if i focus on the word “drink” i hear drink, wild

qfrWuBl.png

I always thought she said “I just wanna change you up” and honestly if i focus on the word “change” i still hear “change” but if i focus on the word “drink” i hear drink, wild

It's like the white and gold dress all over again

:spice:

are they doing we can't stop cause like she said "said stop" tf does that mean is it a new song?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I don't understand why u gays keep asking for her to officially release leaked songs but when we get things like No Angel and BIOYL you just keep asking for more and let these amazing bops flop

Hi Guys, 

I just posted Charli's festival performance from Lollapalooza Paris 2017, finally found the stream on my hardrive (stopped working). The stream was taken off youtube like two days after being posted, and I snatched it before!!

She performs Bounce and Lipgloss here!

Enjoy y'all

http://sharemania.us/threads/charli-xcx-lollapalooza-paris-2017-davidpowersx-stream-web-rip.93979/

Can we stop acting like she released BIOYL because her fans asked for it and not because she really liked it and wanted to release it? Like absolutely no one was in her mentions about it so can we stop with the whole “you all asked for it and then let it flop” narrative.

And to be clear I love the song and I bought + streamed it so do not come for me

new era should mean new hairstyle, although i think her hair looks pretty cool rn but i think its getting a little old

Can we stop acting like she released BIOYL because her fans asked for it and not because she really liked it and wanted to release it? Like absolutely no one was in her mentions about it so can we stop with the whole “you all asked for it and then let it flop” narrative.

And to be clear I love the song and I bought + streamed it so do not come for me

I wasn't talking specifically about BIOYL or you lol but that's the true. We got No Angel, Girls Night Out and some other previously previewed/leaked songs and all the fans did were ignore the releases and ask for more.

new era should mean new hairstyle, although i think her hair looks pretty cool rn but i think its getting a little old

Didn’t Katy Perry’s streaming numbers like double when she put on a wig? Charlotte needs to take one for the team and get extensions or something

I wasn't talking specifically about BIOYL or you lol but that's the true. We got No Angel, Girls Night Out and some other previously previewed/leaked songs and all the fans did were ignore the releases and ask for more.

I still don't think that narrative is entirely accurate. Sure those songs were kind of swept under the rug by fans but Charli also didn't acknowledge them after release, and Atlantic didnt put in a dime to promo them. Theres only so much her niche fanbase can do. Take CRJ’s new album for example, Interscope skipped on the promo and it debut at like #12. Every gay person I know talked about that album last week, but unless the GP is also listening we can only do so much.

I went to this "tour" it was amazing but Bounce sounded so... drumless just like this performance ugh those backing drumers couldnt handle the bass lol it was the only song that sounded bad live like it was missing some stems. She could've just played the instrumental just like they did with all the other songs from the set

I went to this "tour" it was amazing but Bounce sounded so... drumless just like this performance ugh those backing drumers couldnt handle the bass lol it was the only song that sounded bad live like it was missing some stems. She could've just played the instrumental just like they did with all the other songs from the set

lucky

22.png

so like...is blame it on your love just gonna get zero promo like this?? why isn't the video out, where are the playlist placements where's the radio deals wtf is up with her label