Fluorine

Charli XCX

if spicy it's going to be released this friday so wtf is "gone"? maybe she'll debut the song on the primavera sound to release it next? bc she sang spicy on the radio 1 weekend and it's being released now

I think the post was about Spicy but we’ll also hopefully get to hear Gone live.

I know I’ve said this before but as someone who’s been stanning since 2012, I cannot stress how annoying it is to see you guys label everything and anything she does that isn’t SOPHIE or PC Music produced as “too commercial” or “generic”. Its really disrespectful to her craft and it makes it seem like you only care about her as an outlet to hear those producers.

omg this tea...

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I know I’ve said this before but as someone who’s been stanning since 2012, I cannot stress how annoying it is to see you guys label everything and anything she does that isn’t SOPHIE or PC Music produced as “too commercial” or “generic”. Its really disrespectful to her craft and it makes it seem like you only care about her as an outlet to hear those producers.

yeah but a lot of those songs(love and attention) really were trash LMFAO

As fun and “exciting” as PC Music Charli is, I’m always down for mainstream pop Charli too...

I think ideally, I wish that PC Music Charli could be what was promoted at the mainstream level, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for Atlantic. But seeing her get the kind of promo she deserves is a big deal too... as long as her music remains fun and exciting, idc if it’s more mainstream or accessible or not. 1999 was perfect... CTMP could’ve been perfect... and Sucker gets a lot of flak, but for what it was, it was perfect...

But my thinking is just kinda like “it’s 2019 now, who doesn’t like banging production/party tunes that go hard?” I’m not sure why there has to be this discrepancy or compromise... like I feel like most of the GP now would hear something not far off from Vroom Vroom now or this new Lucy Lui song or whatever and be like “woah, this knocks...” idk...

yeah but a lot of those songs(love and attention) really were trash LMFAO

I mean we heard no more than 10 seconds of a lot of those songs, which again reenforces the idea that you guys don't actually even care, you immediately dismiss them when you find out they're not SOPHIE/PC Music produced.

Specifically Attention, I think we only had a 3 second clip of.

I thought Shoes sounded like a nice little song... something you could hear while you were out somewhere and bop to it.

Like even given what I said, for me personally, it doesn’t always have to be a “party with Charli” lol

Ok but I listen to doing it, body of my own, famous, etc way more than 1999

I don’t hate 1999 cuz it’s not pc, I just hate it cuz it’s not a good song

As for the 2018 leaks the only ones I was invested in were dance all night and white Mercedes

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about WM? It sounds like a basic Poppy/Allie X song

I mean it’s the one I die 4’s less cute sister but still, we Charli Xbox fans love a depressed bottom bop

I mean we heard no more than 10 seconds of a lot of those songs, which again reenforces the idea that you guys don't actually even care, you immediately dismiss them when you find out they're not SOPHIE/PC Music produced.

Specifically Attention, I think we only had a 3 second clip of.

I'd rather go a mature route and progress from true romance I love her pc work and always will but I'd rather her experiment then stay the same so...

Am I the only one who doesn't really care about WM? It sounds like a basic Poppy/Allie X song

You’re actually right White Mercedes’s chorus is identical (both the voice and the melody) to True Love is Violent which is a bop

That’s because they’re all copies of Bad Romance

Still it’s a BOP and yes you’re the only one lacking taste

Also to compare Poppy and Allie... Allie has a vocal and musical training that none of the other flops on here can relate to... and she makes bops so what’s the issue exactly