Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m playing a DJ set this weekend and I will absolutely be dropping Spicy (Chorus Edit) along with BIOYL

and Got My Number like 10 times in a row probably

idk where you're playing, but I wanna be there 

I’m playing a DJ set this weekend and I will absolutely be dropping Spicy (Chorus Edit) along with BIOYL

and Got My Number like 10 times in a row probably

i played a mix of sally walker / i got it last friday and everyone went nuts

charli's song were really meant for the clubs

also girls night out and the a.g. mix of vroom vroom, it was wild

is it just me or do the vocals in the snippet diplo posted sound different

imo they do and thank god because they sound more like her usual ones that way

i guess we'll have to compare it with the leaked version to really find out though

i played a mix of sally walker / i got it last friday and everyone went nuts

charli's song were really meant for the clubs

also girls night out and the a.g. mix of vroom vroom, it was wild

I didn't know A.G. remixed Vroom Vroom... I tried to find it on YouTube to check it out, but couldn't find it.

I'm hoping the GP eats up Spicy. Not my favorite drop of hers, but maybe that means it'll smash. Of course without proper promo it doesn't really matter. Still excited for Gone though!

Lol, poor Charles... she's always gonna be that pop girl that is so good, that her stans can't control themselves when it comes to waiting for new music... so they "hack and leak/share" the material online. :toofunny:  :toofunny: 

https://tucson.com/entertainment/music/charli-xcx-s-version-of-spice-girls-wannabe-to-drop/article_1d884e41-1046-53f1-aabe-e0124cea1037.html

I'm excited for this to come out but even more for the video. It looks so colorful and fun!

Lol, poor Charles... she's always gonna be that pop girl that is so good, that her stans can't control themselves when it comes to waiting for new music... so they "hack and leak/share" the material online. :toofunny:  :toofunny:

https://tucson.com/entertainment/music/charli-xcx-s-version-of-spice-girls-wannabe-to-drop/article_1d884e41-1046-53f1-aabe-e0124cea1037.html

I'm excited for this to come out but even more for the video. It looks so colorful and fun!

girl... the amount of ads on this page, my computer could not handle and it crashed  :toofunny:  i need to get replace my ram