Fluorine

Charli XCX

wassup with the Charli era hate? ya'll just so ungrateful  omg. mentally melting when they premiered Gone and now throwing shit at it. same for 1999 (only one i agree aged like milk), BIOYL and obviously 2099. 1999 excluded, we're getting our so begged Pop2.2 and all I read here is complain about some, alleged, watering down of the sound. smh

btw, she really choose the worst remixes for the japan editon lmao. The Gone rmx is atrocious, The Wild one is soo much better. Can we get a Danny l Harle rmx to continue the tradition of the PC acts remixes being better than originals? Or does AG on og production count as it?

btw, she really choose the worst remixes for the japan editon lmao. The Gone rmx is atrocious, The Wild one is soo much better. Can we get a Danny l Harle rmx to continue the tradition of the PC acts remixes being better than originals? Or does AG on og production count as it?

tf are u talking about the clarence clarity remix SLAPS and it's so him i love it

X----into me, into you----X

Did y'all like selectively forget she had a photoshoot with Sky recently that looked similar to the Blame It/Gone cover? I'd be surprised if she wasn't releasing Cross You Out

BzhmW.png

Did y'all like selectively forget she had a photoshoot with Sky recently that looked similar to the Blame It/Gone cover? I'd be surprised if she wasn't releasing Cross You Out

if she's releasing/putting stuff out on chronological order, iirc 2099 comes first because she and troye shot the "cover" a long time ago, then comes february 2017 because it was in barcelona and then cross you out

if she's releasing/putting stuff out on chronological order, iirc 2099 comes first because she and troye shot the "cover" a long time ago, then comes february 2017 because it was in barcelona and then cross you out

Is it possible she'd had more shoots for the solo songs? It feels she's had a quite a bit of secret shoots lately.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif