Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who the fuck is Globelamp?

And the Swifties can all choke.

some psycho who thrives off attention by talking shit and attacking artists for no apparent reason (Sky Ferreria, Melanie Martinez, Charli etc.)

She seriously needs some help

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1158832179398533120?s=21

she better drop a single soon now that her name’s out there

i love how she didn't say she liked taylor but just talked in terms of numbers ("she's the biggest artist of our generation", which doesn't mean anything, and "her tour was one of the biggest tours in history", which doesn't really say anything about the quality of it)

mariah who? queen of subtle shade 

Charli playing 4D chess, she makes an innocent comment about a lot of 5 year old Swifties, knowing the blowback would result in a bunch of Taylor stans actually acting like 5 year olds, and would cause her to trend... :lmao: ugh her mind

i love how she didn't say she liked taylor but just talked in terms of numbers ("she's the biggest artist of our generation", which doesn't mean anything, and "her tour was one of the biggest tours in history", which doesn't really say anything about the quality of it)

mariah who? queen of subtle shade 

I know it doesn't mean anything but Charli has proven throughout the years how much she admires and loves Taylor so I don't think it was necessary for her to restate it on her tweet tho but for a healthier option, Charli will be out September 13.

giphy.gif

Charli XCX: "as an artist it felt like I was getting on stage and waving at 5 year olds"

Swifties: "lol boom clap girl shading Taylor", "least Taylor has fans", "Taylor has been successful since 2006, I'm 33" etc.

Taylor Swift: "Hey, kids! Spelling is fun!"

Swifties: "OMG, she's a lyrical genius", "Lover better get a Grammy", "she's so relatable" etc.

Charli XCX: "as an artist it felt like I was getting on stage and waving at 5 year olds"

Swifties: "lol boom clap girl shading Taylor", "least Taylor has fans", "Taylor has been successful since 2006, I'm 33" etc.

Taylor Swift: "Hey, kids! Spelling is fun!"

Swifties: "OMG, she's a lyrical genius", "Lover better get a Grammy", "she's so relatable" etc.

in Taylor's defense I'll say that the bridge from ME! was Brendon's idea as they said in the livestream they did together before the Billboard Awards rehearsals

This war between swifties and angels reminds me a lot of this vid

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

in Taylor's defense I'll say that the bridge from ME! was Brendon's idea as they said in the livestream they did together before the Billboard Awards rehearsals

I actually quite enjoy Taylor Swift (Speak Now - 1989 era's) ahaha, I just enjoy how mad her fans are getting.

I know it doesn't mean anything but Charli has proven throughout the years how much she admires and loves Taylor so I don't think it was necessary for her to restate it on her tweet tho but for a healthier option, Charli will be out September 13.

while touring she was very supportive of Taylor (I remember when she asked on twitter her fans' favourite taylor swift songs) but like, she truly could've said anything and even lied just to shut people up but she literally just said "shes the greatest eva"

like if I said something negative about beyonce and then to apologise said "she's the greatest singer of our generation" I can't even be bothered to lie and say I like her lol

idk maybe im reading too much into it but it's weird how she didn't show any appreciation of taylor to defend herself from her crazy fans (aside from being grateful which everybody would've been), maybe it's just me

I actually quite enjoy Taylor Swift (Speak Now - 1989 era's) ahaha, I just enjoy how mad her fans are getting.

don't worry like, I was making just a general statement because a lot of people talk about that line and it wasn't even her idea, just that hahahaha + I love swifties going mad too, they're just like the little kids at the playground that get mad at each other while playing football because they don't get the ball or smth

while touring she was very supportive of Taylor (I remember when she asked on twitter her fans' favourite taylor swift songs) but like, she truly could've said anything and even lied just to shut people up but she literally just said "shes the greatest eva"

like if I said something negative about beyonce and then to apologise said "she's the greatest singer of our generation" I can't even be bothered to lie and say I like her lol

idk maybe im reading too much into it but it's weird how she didn't show any appreciation of taylor to defend herself from her crazy fans (aside from being grateful which everybody would've been), maybe it's just me

idk, she covered Shake It Off in 2015 and they performed together in the 1989 tour and I think they were together in some afterparty at the time iirc so idk, I think that it's not that important that she didn't say anything about her directly tho

giphy.gif

I’m sure she doesnt have a problem with Taylor, but its pretty clear that from Day 1, charli has always hated the business side of the music industry and there is not an artist on this planet right now that is more commercialized than Taylor. I’m sure she hated that tour because it didnt really allow her any kind of artistic creativity which is really the only thing that seems like it makes her happy.