Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok I agree, the original is kind of idk empty? like imagine if they did a similar thing to what they did for XCX Word and designed a computer-like church behind her... the excellence... the catholicism... 

yeah idk i think the original is empty and also a really awkward crop? it makes her torso look so long

FzytWEW.png

When someone asks you what music you like and you say Charli, and they go who? What song do you reference?

My go-to is usually Boom Clap, Fancy or 1999 and then immediately say “but she has much better music than that”

giphy.gif

When someone asks you what music you like and you say Charli, and they go who? What song do you reference?

My go-to is usually Boom Clap, Fancy or 1999 and then immediately say “but she has much better music than that”

Same. I say she sang I Love It, but mention she's doing experimental/futuristic pop now before they discredit her

tenor.gif

is anyone aware that spicy is NOT CREDITED to charli on title even though the credits section lists  her as both "Lyricist" and "Featured Artist" 

tenor.gif

or am i just the only one still utilizing those free trials

O7s7yir.png

Same. I say she sang I Love It, but mention she's doing experimental/futuristic pop now before they discredit her

That seems to be most locals reaction to Charli and idk why, but it frustrates me... people don’t know talent, even if it smacked them in the face. :/

I make them listen to Roll With Me, Vroom Vroom and Unlock It first and if they seem interested in her I then mention her bigger hits

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

usually when they ask me what music im into i say “Charli XCX” and they’re like “ONG WHAT? CHARLI SEX?” and im like do people really think im saying S-E-X instead of XCX? i mean....maybe i have a speech impediment but like i usually just say “the one song Boom Clap and I’m so fancy.” i really have to dumb it down for locals

I was watching a semi recent interview of hers with Triple J and Charli mentioned she wants to copy other music that she likes, in a way, so I wonder if she’s gonna try to channel a song like I Like America...

I still love the fact that she loves this song... :defeated: like all my best friends even know me as the guy that has raved about it since the album came out lol