Fluorine

Charli XCX

Since this thread is dead atm can we talk about how great of a curator Charli is?

Because of her I’ve discovered so many amazing artists and it's enough to where I'm not constantly waiting for her next release because I have so much to listen to while I wait.

(stream Ocean of Tears by Caroline Polacheck aka the queen of tear related songs)

Referring to Charli as XCX3 is still so weird to me like, it doesn't feel like XCX3. It feels like atleast XCX5 since she said that N1A and Pop 2 are actually albums she just released as mixtapes to get them out quicker. Both mixtapes also def had their own era. I wonder what Charli's opinion on this is.

qfrWuBl.png

Just because Demi is as white as the heroin she snorts on her sofa doesn’t mean that sentence is incorrect lol

I don’t understand why you expect people to actually have a conversation with you when you say shit like this and do things like call Melanie “Felonie Rapetinez,” grow up mate.

giphy.gif

so it looks like Cross You Out is coming... 3:28 is the length. it better be faster paced than gone tbh cuz i’ve been waiting for another Roll With Me/Vroom Vroom.

Where did you get this information? :0

giphy.gif