Fluorine

Charli XCX

Okay so I'm drunk rn and I couldn't keep up with the news the laste three days but have the release change? i've seen a few people upset today but I don't know a shit

nope i guess it all came from a joke from twitter quoting an old charli tweet about that

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i love how down to earth and self aware Ms Charli is!

that's the reason why I love her so much? like even people like marina who are "positive" have shown to be bitter but charli truly doesn't care, she even apologised to globelamp... like she doesn't give a fuck she just wants to make music, have sex and be a fag hag and we couldn't stan harder 

I know she's acknowledged flopping on the charts but like, what did they expect?

The wait between 1999 and the next single was too long, to then release Blame It On Your Love, a song that had leaked and already been released (in an arguably better form) 18 months prior.

And I love Gone, I think it's the best of the 3 singles so far... But to me it never felt like a radio hit, it feels more alternative, so surely they weren't expecting a smash with that.