Fluorine

Charli XCX

I come to Charli for experimental, forward thinking pop music. Not 2.0s of three year old radio hits  :flutter:

So you hate everything Charli did before Vroom Vroom? lmaoo

Nope! True Romance was amazing and Sucker was great too as I love pop-rock

Sucker is literally three year old radio hits tho

Like I don't get how WM is suddenly shit?

Why do I feel like a bunch of stuff is going to leak around the album release date and completely ruin the release for her

I feel like Charli learned how to handle with leaks. she's pretty sure that all of her songs are leaked by now and maybe that's why she doesn't care about releasing old stuff (Taxi, Come to My Party, Party 4 U), and of course she wants to move on from the sound of her old material...

i just wish that her future leaks don't involve stuff like Grimes collab, Rina collab and other songs that she said she wants to release in the future. but things like Shoes, Dance All Night, 1999 solo, Come to My Party (final or HQ) are welcome

Sucker is literally three year old radio hits tho

Like I don't get how WM is suddenly shit?

Sucker was released in 2014 and was inspired by the Ramones, 90s punk rock and bubble gum pop music... Issues by Julia Michaels is a 2017 radio hit. Spot the difference  :creep:

Sucker was released in 2014 and was inspired by the Ramones, 90s punk rock and bubble gum pop music... Issues by Julia Michaels is a 2017 radio hit. Spot the difference  :creep:

Sucker sounds like One Direction reject and could've been sung by any boring uk pop star like rita ora

There's literally no reason to hate WM you're just pressed lol 

1999 - 4/10 (it aged like wine)

BIOYL - 6/10 (dylan's remix >>>> og)

Gone - 10/10

CYO - 8/10 (sky needed a solo chorus + adlibs)

Warm - 10/10

femmebot it's amazing, but dorian's voice sounds so unstable, it's like there are three singers together