Fluorine

Charli XCX

Listening to TOOTIMETOOTIME / Warm is such an XCXperience...

Like I can't believe she wrote The entire IIOR album  :hdu:

Now Charli just needs her own Somebody Else

wtf is IIOR? I'm always trying to understand everything you guys say here all the time but I can't!!

wtf is IIOR? I'm always trying to understand everything you guys say here all the time but I can't!!

A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships. It’s the latest album by The 1975. This user is saying Warm sounds like their Song TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME

Thinking about how superior SIGRID is to Clairo and how she should've been on this album instead...

i love how you say you don't like claio but she's mentioned in almost all of your recent posts in here. we get that you dislike her, but can you please move on? also hating her won't change the fact that she's still gonna be on charli's next album so clairo stays winning. stream immunity, xoxo.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

iirc charli said she knew the lyrics from the Jam City colab, but had never heard that instrumental.

so what if the lyrics are in this album, but it's a diff song and jam city is just gonna put out a remix of it?

This is what I’m praying for