Fluorine

Charli XCX

The production for feb 2017 is nice, with the exception of that tapping snare drum or whatever it is in the first verse. The high end of that should have been toned way down! it really bothers my ears, they are literally ringing rn and I didn’t even listen at a high volume.

The percussion in CRJ’s this kiss also does this to me, am I crazy or does anybody relate?

I do agree that I feel like a lot of the features that we’ve heard already don’t really add much to the songs and are kind of unnecessary, where I feel like on Pop 2 (and even N1A) the features really added to the songs.

n1a has no bad features in my opinion, it feels like they were added when the songs called for it. pop2 feels like it was made specifically with several thousand features in mind which i just don't like. if pop2 was a less messy project i might actually prefer it to n1a but i think alma, pabllo vittar, dorian electra, mykki blanco, and jay park all essentially ruined their respective songs.

I do agree that I feel like a lot of the features that we’ve heard already don’t really add much to the songs and are kind of unnecessary, where I feel like on Pop 2 (and even N1A) the features really added to the songs.

No Troye in 1999 is ESSENTIAL because of the line “he’s here and I’m here” which implies toddlers having sex

The fact that we've already "officially" heard 6 songs off the albums isn't even that bad. When Honey came out there were only 7 new songs to be heard lol. Same goes for Melodrama, 6 if you count Homemade Dynamite

No, WM and 2099 don't really count

n1a has no bad features in my opinion, it feels like they were added when the songs called for it. pop2 feels like it was made specifically with several thousand features in mind which i just don't like. if pop2 was a less messy project i might actually prefer it to n1a but i think alma, pabllo vittar, dorian electra, mykki blanco, and jay park all essentially ruined their respective songs.

I love you.

The fact that we've already "officially" heard 6 songs off the albums isn't even that bad. When Honey came out there were only 7 new songs to be heard lol. Same goes for Melodrama, 6 if you count Homemade Dynamite

No, WM and 2099 don't really count

Let alone the fact Kim released her whole album's singles week after week lol

It’s not messy, it just has different features. N1A barely has any rap verses, and CuocakKexCharli is basically a dream team

Pop 2 has for the most part rap verses which IMHO don’t ruin it at all. If Femmebot, Unlock It and I Got It were all Charli they would be boring. Tbh they’re all bangers

feb 2017 said SAD BITCH HOUR RIGHTS! i love it so mucccccch, wish it had more verses and was longer

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever