Fluorine

Charli XCX

nothing has been good since cross you out. anyways is someone gonna leak the remix of official once the album drops?

also what was that thing about all the unreleased files being available when the album drops? was that a troll

I think it was all unreleased files that leaked to this date

nothing has been good since cross you out. anyways is someone gonna leak the remix of official once the album drops?

also what was that thing about all the unreleased files being available when the album drops? was that a troll

Warm and Feb 2017 are literally good tho......

If you think the song is too short just listen to it again?? :rip:

I don’t understand this fanbase. :flop:

I kinda agree with them tbh, the song is really good and I wish they would've made it a bit longer

i mean y’all don’t have the repeat one feature?? So that the song just starts over automatically when it ends? I listen to the same song on repeat for hours sometimes. :toofunny:

I just hate seeing “the song is perfect BUT” I’m soooooo over that. :rip:

14417469274.gif

I really don't understand some of you girls...this song is gorgeous it's basically number 1 sad angel teas and idk who or what a clairo is..it sounds like an std but they did well with the backing vocals and really gel with charlis vocals! I loved the glitchy cut to yaeji's sad korean girl part. it really gives me track 10 teas with how tranquil it is. I ain't afraid for this album at all she's really on her indie girl shit

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I really don't understand some of you girls...this song is gorgeous it's basically number 1 sad angel teas and idk who or what a clairo is..it sounds like an std but they did well the backing vocals and really gel with charlis vocals! I loved the glitchy cut to yaeji's sad korean girl part. it really gives me track 10 teas with how tranquil it is. I ain't afraid for this album at all she's really on her indie girl shit

RIGHT like Charli just served us an outer space station static radio anthem with two very complimentary features & people are STILLLL UNHAPPY :toofloppy:

I for one am beyond excited for Charli XCX’s magnum opus, Charli :cuteface:

ALSO I’m replacing BIOYL with the Seeb kid & Joki remix because I personally think it’s going to fit the vibe of the album much better.

14417469274.gif