Fluorine

Charli XCX

okay, I'm gonna go and say something:

not every feature has to "add" something to a song, like, it can be featured just for fun or whatever reason, but a song doesn't always need to call for a feature to have it and that doesn't mean that the song is bland or whatever, just that

giphy.gif

N1A barely has any rap verses

???

Every feature on N1A is a rap verse.

Not to mention that Charli raps in Blame It On U, Drugs, and slightly on Babygirl.

And the rap parts on N1A just feel more organic. Some of the features on Pop 2 feel unnecessary and forced.

Tacky!

Anyways can someone please dispose of Christine's part on Charli's TOOTIME cover and mesh it with the 1975 version?

???

Every feature on N1A is a rap verse.

Not to mention that Charli raps in Blame It On U, Drugs, and slightly on Babygirl.

And the rap parts on N1A just feel more organic. Some of the features on Pop 2 feel unnecessary and forced.

Tacky!

Anyways can someone please dispose of Christine's part on Charli's TOOTIME cover and mesh it with the 1975 version?

You have no idea what rap is lol

What's going on in BIOU, Drugs and Babygirl, just like in the rest, is autotuned speaking, which is not a thing in itself but very close to trap music, which is a completely different genre than rap

The only actual rap bit is CupcakKe's

As for the rest, I don't know what to say, they don't sound forced? At least, they don't sound forced to me, they didn't sound forced to Charli and A.G. when they mixed them and they didn't sound forced to pitchfork and to all the other magazines when they gave it a higher score than N1A

You have no idea what rap is lol

What's going on in BIOU, Drugs and Babygirl, just like in the rest, is autotuned speaking, which is not a thing in itself but very close to trap music, which is a completely different genre than rap

The only actual rap bit is CupcakKe's

As for the rest, I don't know what to say, they don't sound forced? At least, they don't sound forced to me, they didn't sound forced to Charli and A.G. when they mixed them and they didn't sound forced to pitchfork and to all the other magazines when they gave it a higher score than N1A

Continuing to be ignorant, as always i see  :toofunny:

wow ive never looked into or even listened to clairo. this whole time i thought she was like some latina ass singer, ive been saying cláiro lmao

i thought this indian ass girl got this asian ass girl and this latina ass girl on a track. the power that that wouldve had.

No Troye in 1999 is ESSENTIAL because of the line “he’s here and I’m here” which implies toddlers having sex

i dont think so. 1999 was never like exclusive to charli or troye. it always bugged me when interviewers would bring up "how old would you have actually been?" like girl shes not saying she would literally want to go back to being 7 years old, shes saying her grown ass would like to live carelessly and party as if it were 1999.

OMGGGGG I JUST LISTENED TO FEBRUARY 2017 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND ITS SOOOO INCREDIBLE IM GONNA CRYYYY ITS LIKE OUT OF THIS WORLDD ITS LIKE A SAD INTERSTELLAR DANCE SPACESHIP RADIO SATELLITE BEEP BOOP BOP BOP :rollin: :rollin: :crai: :crai:

yaeji sounds beautiful I adore her glitchy outtro I need to figure out the translated lyrics :crai:

14417469274.gif

why did almost every song teased last year get scrapped? bioyl, 1999, wm and official (w a different production) are the only ones on the album... i wish liquor, 1000 times/bwyg and my heart were bonus tracks on the japanese/deluxe version :ohno:

bIZyMFi.gif