Fluorine

Charli XCX

Btw why is Charli 100x better than Chris in the live lounge performances? I thought Chris was meant to be a good singer, she sounds like a tone deaf goat

I thought that too but Charli autotunes the fuck out of her mic feed so that’s why she’s always on pitch

Chris probably doesn’t have it/uses it less

listened to Warm / February 2017 here are my thoughts.mp3

Warm - nice background track, very light but I don’t remember anything they said after the song finished and at points it’s very monotonous

February 2017 - really interesting because the structure is unorthodox so I had to re-listen immediately (also because it was very short) and I wish Clairo opened the song with the lo-fi sections with Charli instead of just background vocals. Also the drop cutting straight into the quiet outro was a choice. Overall the way the features were set up, I feel like they were unnecessary and could’ve been left out but I’m sure I’ll warm up to them.

Overall I’m not 100% on board with tossing half the album out before it’s release but I’ll be listening to it all at once regardless. I am however pleased she’s not tossing out the heavy hitters but rather a different side of her which I can fully get behind!

Gone > Cross You Out > 1999 > Feb. 2017 > Warm > BIOYL

giphy.gif

The album is floating around?

That idk but every album leaks a day or two before the release so if 2099 comes out the day before the album is out it means probably we'll already have the album by then

What can I say? Charli is my number 1 angel :flutter:

as it should be sis! Roman Fucking Reloaded who? XCX World's ugly cousin is coming for Lana's cheek fillers  

thinking about the absolute bliss of knowing nothing about silver cross yet

i'm so excited to hear this one for that reason alone. all that i know about it so far is that she said she thinks it'll be a fan favorite, and i believe it was produced by AG Cook too

thinking about the absolute bliss of knowing nothing about silver cross yet

Silver Cross is CTMP

Proof?

“I do what I wanna do

And I do it my way! (Silver cross)

I don what I wanna do

And I do it my way! (Silver cross)”

silver cross is prob the unremixed jam city song because she’s been saying it’ll be a fan favorite etc.

let’s leak rain over london in honor of hurricane dorian electra

OMG I literally think Silver Cross will be Jam City because of the lyrics saying

“CHAINED TO YOUR KISS”

CHAIN = SILVER CROSS ON A CHAIN

i crackedT the code

silver cross for them, silver cross for him

This actually makes sense?

Like what if she's talking about a vampire date? She doesn't like him so she gives him a silver cross cause vampires can't stand silver or crosses

It's actually genius... omg 

"Vampire date on a tuesday

Bloody restaurant (get it? Cause she's british)"