Fluorine

Charli XCX

Filming ANOTHER music video tomorrow... Busy queen.

So we’ve got videos for BIOYL, Gone, 2099, White Mercedes... what we thinking the one tomorrow is for?

It's probably for w**** m******* since she never officially said she was filming a music video for it! She only hinted at it but never showed herself filming for it :0

giphy.gif

Filming ANOTHER music video tomorrow... Busy queen.

So we’ve got videos for BIOYL, Gone, 2099, White Mercedes... what we thinking the one tomorrow is for?

wait did she already record the video for wm?? i don't think she did so i'd say it's gonna be for wm

First we have complaints about how these new songs aren’t “experimental” enough, how the verse-chorus-verse format is predictable & Charli needs to switch it up.

Now we have complaints that the newest song’s structure is too short (I would say that cutting the chorus short after 2 verses is experimental, wouldn’t you?) & people want a verse-chorus-verse edit for themselves... :facepalm:

Somebody, anybody, PLEASE make it make sense. I am dying over here. :rip:

Anyway, 2099 video out soon! Likely this week.

I love experimental. I literally only did it because I love the song SO much that I don't want it to end so quickly. I didn't want to loop the whole thing, because I might as well just have it on repeat. So, adding that chorus just helped to satisfy my need to have it a little longer. I only offered to upload it because based on other posts, others seemed like they might benefit. I was originally going to keep it to myself, which at that point, why should you care? I've never complained and I haven't seen anybody else complain about not liking her other structures, so... not quite sure where that came from. I pretty much love everything she does.

I love experimental. I literally only did it because I love the song SO much that I don't want it to end so quickly. I didn't want to loop the whole thing, because I might as well just have it on repeat. So, adding that chorus just helped to satisfy my need to have it a little longer. I only offered to upload it because based on other posts, others seemed like they might benefit. I was originally going to keep it to myself, which at that point, why should you care? I've never complained and I haven't seen anybody else complain about not liking her other structures, so... not quite sure where that came from. I pretty much love everything she does.

I don’t mind that you posted it, I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy in the fanbase.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14417469274.gif