Fluorine

Charli XCX

manifesting Silver cross is the city jam collab. My wig. 

Ok but Feb 2017 is amazing! I enjoy how its produced and can see that its more experimental, but I kinda wish it went all the way. Something about it feels restrained to me. After hearing Spell by Planet 1999 i can definitely see the influence. I wish it was longer of course and clairo had her own verse. I love how charli's and clairo's voices sound next to each other though. 

I have high hopes for 2099

Don’t know if yall seen It part 2 but the beginning is literally Charli’s wet dream

Like she wrote it herself

gays being homophobically attacked? someone should edit it when it comes out to the gays screaming for Taxi and Charli beating them LOL

gays being homophobically attacked? someone should edit it when it comes out to the gays screaming for Taxi and Charli beating them LOL

Now that you’re repeating it I actually kinda feel bad for saying that kdjdkdkskks

So, back in May she said "music for the next 5 months" = October.

We have to guess that in the other half of September and October she'll release new collabs? Maybe Taxi after the SUMMER END SINGLE Sunscreen by SOPHIE, Plasma with Tommy , maybe an appearance in TOTLvol2 and in The1975 new album?