Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do I have to keep using my VPN to use Spotify NZ or is it set to NZ once I’ve made my account?

I wanna listen early but I also want to give the sis her coins

I think you gotta keep using the vpn 

Them still running their mouth about Taxi made me scream.... Also how is Sunscreen relevant to Charli LOL

Sunscreen is LIZ's Taxi moment

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Do I have to keep using my VPN to use Spotify NZ or is it set to NZ once I’ve made my account?

I dont need the VPN when using Spotify NZ on PC

once you made the account i think you'll be fine even without the vpn

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Warm is such a snooze fest.

February 2017 however..........tenor.gif

I feel like I'd appreciate Feb 2017 more if it wasn't a single. My dumb mind is expecting it to sound like a typically-structured song but it just sounds like an album interlude or something.

I feel like I'd appreciate Feb 2017 more if it wasn't a single. My dumb mind is expecting it to sound like a typically-structured song but it just sounds like an album interlude or something.

I LOVE the song, but I agree about the structure. So I played around and made a little edit, just to re-structure the song. I think it came out alright. If it isn't against the rules, and anybody wants it, I can upload it.

I LOVE the song, but I agree about the structure. So I played around and made a little edit, just to re-structure the song. I think it came out alright. If it isn't against the rules, and anybody wants it, I can upload it.

DL please

It’s really not a “single” though... just a slow, “trickle release” track to keep hype going. If she keeps releasing stuff, it keeps giving the press things to write about and promote.

I do wish it was twice as long though, even if it just repeated and then did the Yaeji outro. What’s there is too good to not repeat! :defeated:

I tried dbree, but it wouldn't upload... so, here's zippy.

I split the "verse" into 2, and put the chorus there. https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/DYUfi0f9/file.html

Again, if mods have a problem with this, I'll take it down.

THIS is the progression it needed the way the official stops so abruptly just when the chorus is goin off kills me everytime

k7JHvZQ.gifJuJjSub.gifk7JHvZQ.gif

First we have complaints about how these new songs aren’t “experimental” enough, how the verse-chorus-verse format is predictable & Charli needs to switch it up.

Now we have complaints that the newest song’s structure is too short (I would say that cutting the chorus short after 2 verses is experimental, wouldn’t you?) & people want a verse-chorus-verse edit for themselves... :facepalm:

Somebody, anybody, PLEASE make it make sense. I am dying over here. :rip:

Anyway, 2099 video out soon! Likely this week.

14417469274.gif